Guilt.

CYAN.
FIRST-PERSON POV.
It was all my fault this happened, all my fault, I was the reason Starshine was hurt.
When Dove had returned to tell us what happened, I knew he must hate me. Even I blamed myself.
So Rocky, Ray, and Dove flew off to grab him and bring him back, and I just sat there, feeling empty. I went back to scowling. Why were we even here? Why couldn't we leave?
I glared at Apple, who kept on pacing, then glared at Cactus who was just plain weird.
When they returned, I held back a gasp, it was worse than I thought. But... this wasn't the product of one of those wolves.
No, this was another dragon, because Dove was holding the knife covered in blood.

STARSHINE.
FIRST-PERSON POV.
Pain.
Everything was blurry-my memory, my current thoughts, even my vision. What had happened?
I started to recall some things. I had been running through the forest and I was attacked...
By a dragon, I believe.
My vision cleared a bit, and I saw the others. I groaned, and then I saw Cyan glaring at me, and whimpered.
Apple ran forwards, asking if I was okay, and Dove ran back into the forest to get some leaves to stop the bleeding.
But that wouldn't work, these cuts were too deep. And I didn't want help if I would just get the others killed.
My heart broke when I looked up again and saw that Cyan was still glaring at me.