Love You

A/n - Hello, my lovely TaeTee lovers. I'm going to start updating this regularly, I promise. Just ignore the previous chapter which was a Valentine's day special segment. 

The story continues from where Tee got drunk at Tae's engagement party and crashed at his P's place.

Enjoy!

Tee

I slipped P'Tae's white collarless t-shirt over my head and tugged down. It's too big for me. Yet it smelled like him, his aftershave, his detergent, his closet. I turned my head and pressed my nose to my own shoulder, inhaling deeply. I've always loved the way he smelled.

After the hot bath I took in P'Tae's guest bathroom, my head felt better. The splitting headache from drinking more than I was able to handle somewhat reduced by the cold shower I just took. My heart felt eased too. It was because of the way P'Tae talked to me this morning. He let me stay in his house, even if I was such a mess last night. He took care of me and didn't treat me any different today. I would do anything to get over this muddle I've somehow gotten into.

"Ah Tee," P'Tae called from the kitchen. "Come and sit over there," He pointed the dining table. "It'll be done in a minute. "

I did as he told me to, and started running my fingers through my still wet hair

I did as he told me to, and started running my fingers through my still wet hair. I need to make it up to P'Tae for being so patient with me. I need to be good. I must show him how good I can be. I thought, staring at the wooden patterns of the table. I should be able to do anything for him since I've never felt like this with anyone.

I've never loved anyone in my whole life the way I love him.

The realization is overwhelming. All this time I was fooling myself, thinking that it's just brotherly love I felt for him. Now I know better. Now I realized that deep down, even those early days, I wanted him. I was just too naive to realize it.

P'Tae's engagement is my turning point.

I love him enough to be happy for him, even though his happiness is with someone else. I will love him from afar but love him all the same.