The New Begining

A/n- This is the last chapter of Complicated Heart, TaeTee love story. I will miss this story because this has always had a special place in my heart.

As a bonus, there's an extra steamy smut scene. So be warned! Those who enjoy TaeTee smuttiness can go ahead and read. Others please skip it. There might be some readers who are uncomfortable and shy with reading smut. I have put a page breaker in the beginning of the scene and in the end. You won't miss anything if you skip.

I will post the epilogue in a few days.

Enjoy!

Tae

I feel his lips linger over my hair. He's kissing me. I wanted to see his face, look into his eyes.

"Tee," I murmured lifting my face up.

"P'Tae," He smiled cradling my face between his palms.

My eyes fell shut with a sigh when he gently kissed my forehead.

"You're mine now." His soft voice came to me like in a dream. His thumbs are brushing my eyelids, and running down my jaw. The skin on his thumbs scraped against my scruff. "All mine."

"Yes," I opened my eyes and looked up. "And you are mine." I lifted one corner of my mouth and smiled. His soft pink lips are stretching into a beautiful smile. Tee is beautiful, I thought for the umpteenth time. "Come here," I whispered tilting my face up and inching closer. I can't resist those lips anymore.

He seemed to flush at my words but lowered his face anyway. It's a strange position. Normally it would be Tee, craning his chin up to me. Since he's perched up on the counter and I'm on the barstool the situation is reversed.

We both sighed at the first brush of our lips. It doesn't matter we have been kissing and doing a whole lot of things this morning, I still need him like crazy.

With a deep breath, I opened my mouth to take both his lips in mine. The tenderness, warmth and the taste of him are all the things I'm craving right now, things I've been longing to have. My chest convulsed at the strength of desire I feel for him. It feels like I can genuinely let my emotions flow now since nothing is stopping me. Tee took in a shuddering breath.

We surfaced for air when the doorbell rang several times.

"What is it this time," Tee grumbled letting go of me. His voice is grainy with arousal. He wants me again. My belly heated up.

Yet, the doorbell sounded again.

Fuck!

I forgot about the movers.

"Err... that would be the movers." I untangled from Tee's embrace, reluctantly. He huffed but let me go.

"Movers?" He slipped down from the counter.