The Breaking Point

A/n - Warning for alcohol and drug usage, mention of non-con sexual activity.

Why am I so cold? 

I shivered, wrapped in my own dripping wet pant and shirt and slumped inside a ceramic tub. Cold water sprinkled down, trickling through my hair and face, making me chilled to the bones.

Why don't I have hot water?

With great effort, I hauled myself up. My legs felt like jelly, hardly supporting my body. I turned the handles on the shower, trying to turn on the heater but I'm not familiar with the heating system here. Then it suddenly occurred to me that this is not my bathroom at home.

Where am I?

Of course. I'm at the Metro City Hotel. Because Godt and Bas are using my apartment. I sighed in relief when the water started to heat up. The warm water felt really soothing over my shivering body. I peeled my wet shirt off my body. Then I pushed my pant down the hips with some difficulty because it has gotten stuck to my body with water.

Why the heck am I taking a shower without taking my clothes off?

Then I remembered how I fucked up big time and had to call mae Janean.

With a sudden lurch of my heart, I remembered P'Tae.

"Fuck me." I cursed. P'Tae saved me from that creep and brought me here. He dragged my drunken ass to the bathroom and pushed me into the shower. And he's waiting in the hotel room, probably wanting an explanation.

"Shit!" I cursed again.

Shutting off the shower, I pulled a towel from the hanger. The bathroom door is fully opened and my overnight bag is in the room. There's nothing I can do but wear one of the white robes provided by the hotel.

I peeked at the room. P'Tae has his back to me. He's wearing a worn-out white t-shirt, something he might wear when he's sleeping normally and a simple unpressed cotton pant. His denim jacket is thrown on the bed. Did he leave in a hurry to look for me? Did mae ask him to?

"Ah Tee," P'Tae looked back with an easy smile. I felt ashamed of myself. What did he see? Did he see me in a compromising situation? "I made tea for you."

"Thank you, P'Tae." I mumbled sitting at the edge of the bed, in nothing but a white robe. I felt awkward. Slowly, mindlessly I rubbed my wet hair with the towel.

"Here," I felt the bed dip when he sat next to me. I turned my head to see the mug of hot tea in his hand.

"Thank you P," I took it with both my hands.

"A little bit of tea will make you feel better." I felt his eyes on me.

I don't have the strength to look at him. So I dipped my head low and blew on the hot tea. Then took a small sip from the ceramic mug.