Not Suppose To

A/n - Mature content!

Tae

I held Tee's shaking body, desperately wanting to help him, to make him feel better

I held Tee's shaking body, desperately wanting to help him, to make him feel better. I've never felt so helpless and useless in my whole life before. And I wanted to go after that creep and punch him for what he did to Tee. My poor poor Tee. He's so pure and innocent. How dare he try to take that away?

I pulled his body against my chest and hugged him tightly. Like a kitten seeking warmth, he curled against my chest. His sobbing has reduced to a gentle hiccup. His face is nestled into the crook of my neck. His warm teardrops fell on my neck and soaked into my t-shirt as he cried softly.

Something tender is brushing against my jaw. Tee's tear-streaked face is right next to mine. I soothingly rubbed our cheeks together. This is highly unusual for me. Tee and I are not big on physical contact. But this is an exceptional situation. And it's not like we're doing fanservice tonight. It's just Tee and I. Me trying desperately to console my nong.

Miraculously, his shaking reduced. Touch of my skin on him seems to be doing wonders. I can feel him settling down but he's still clinging to me. His fists curled so tightly at my sides are fisting the material of my old t-shirt.

I gently combed his wet hair and touched my lips to his temple with a feather-light kiss.

"P'Tae," He sighed, curling into my body, closer, tighter.

"I won't let anything happened to you," I whispered to his ear. My jaw is rough with day old stubble. I didn't shave today because I wasn't supposed to go out until tomorrow. I have very rough facial hair which I make sure to shave as clean as possible. I hope it won't scrape Tee's soft skin. It's not like he lacked facial hair himself but I only felt his smooth skin against mine. But Tee doesn't seem to mind. He's squirming into my embrace eagerly. "I'm here for you." I murmured.

Warning bells are ringing up in my head because Tee is in my arms in nothing but a white robe. His breathing has changed, and this time I know it's not a panic attack. I'm in a compromising position. I wouldn't want to let go of him because I just got him calmed down. At the same time, I don't think I should do what he wants me to do. Because I know he wants something from me.

Suddenly, his lips are on me. I was petrified for a moment. He's not moving his lips but, gently leaving them over mine for me to do something, to take control. There's nothing wrong with a simple kiss, right? I know he needs me now. He wants me physically. I felt that it's the only thing that could bring back his sanity.

So I opened my mouth and accepted his lips.

Tee's lips are petal-soft against mine. When I gently kissed his bottom lip, his mouth parted with a little sigh, inviting me in. I was still torn about doing this but I don't seem to have any other choice. So I took his lips and sucked them into my mouth to kiss him deeper, to kiss him properly.