Teaser - Complicated Heart

A complicated heart.

An unrequited love.

A hopeless yet beautiful love story of TaeTee.

Regular but slow updates, once a week probably.

Warning : Angst, dark, heartbreaking love story. May contain infidelity, cheating, mature language and content. Please don't read if you are against such themes.

Cr. ikuikumaki
Thank you girl for everything.

Extract:

Complicated Heart

“Nong Tee?” P'Cherry tapped my hand

“Nong Tee?” P'Cherry tapped my hand. “Did you help him to choose this?” She thrust a velvet box under my nose. I wrinkled my nose and took it from her.

“What’s this?” I flipped it open. There, nestled in a bed of satin is a thin platinum band with a single diamond glistening over the top. I stared at it.

“Oh my God! Look at his face.” Someone giggled.

“He doesn’t know…” another screamed.

“Why didn’t you tell him P’Tae?”

“Poor Tee, he’s in shock.”

“What the fuck is this?” I finally snapped. P’Tae smiled, prying the jewelry box off my fingers.

“Calm down, Nong Tee, it’s for Ji.” P’Tae chuckled at my flabbergasted expression. “I’m going to propose to her.” He flipped the box closed and pushed it inside his coat pocket. “Although it was supposed to be a secret you people somehow sniffed it out of me.” He accused the people around him good naturedly and picked up his latte.

“You’re getting married to P’Ji?” I asked with my eyes still wide.

“Why, you thought he’s proposing to you?” P’Shine joked and everyone squealed in delight.

“Oh my god, poor Tee.”

“Look at him.”

“He’s all red.” All the females and non-females started clucking.

~And suddenly you are my everything.~