Impasse

A/n – Explicit content!

Tee

"Come," P'Tae unlocked the front door.

I followed him inside. His house is in complete darkness until he started switching the lights on. He's already in a call so I took my usual path towards the guest bedroom.

It had been like that, ever since I spent the night here a couple of weeks back. I had a reason to come here then. Godt and Bas needed my place that day. But why am I here today? Why was I here past several times? It's complicated.

I opened the door to the guest room and switched the light on. The room and the bed is neatly done, just the way I left it three nights ago. Yes, I was here just three days ago. And here I am again, after the event today, to spend the night.

I placed the bag on the dressing table. I need to take a shower. It's been a long, tiring day, performing and entertaining the fans. And it's late too. Close to midnight since our team had dinner from a hot pot place.

I shut the bathroom door and stripped naked. I think I should replace toiletries here. I've been using them and most of the stuff is half empty now. I squeezed a bit of toothpaste on my toothbrush.

I stared at my reflection on the mirror. Do I look any different from the person I was a few weeks ago? Because so many things happened to me since that night in the hotel room. On the surface, I look normal. Dark hair, dark eyes, fair skin, pale lips, and skinny body.

But there's a secret I've been harboring.

Stepping into the shower, I adjusted the heat just the way I like. The warm water cascaded down my body, soaking my styled hair, washing away hair products. My fingers slid through the wet stands easily. I closed my eyes lifting my face up to the water.

I thought that first time at the hotel room was a fluke, that P'Tae did it to get my sanity back. He got carried away, that's a different matter. He's just human.

But it happened again, and again and again.....

Not that I'm complaining. I'm addicted to his touch, his kisses, the way he comes undone every time we're at it. We didn't talk about it or discuss it. We just let things unfold.

Every time we have an event he would casually invite me to stay the night and I would agree without questions. And then he would invite me to watch a movie. But we never get past the first 45 minutes of the movie. We would be at each other and soon I would end up under him.

It's like we are being controlled by an invisible hand. We are drawn to each other like moths to a flame. When the lights are dimmed we become different people. It's like P'Tae isn't the gentle calm guy who always thinks before taking actions. I'm not the usual shy. I'm naughty and trick my other band members but I'm a shy guy when it comes to physical intimacy. But we are not P'Tae and nong Tee when the lights go out. We become two strangers hungry for each other.