Valentine's Day Special (TaeTee)

A/N—This is not a regular update. I imagined how TaeTee would spend their valentine's day. It's my wishful thinking and imagination. Enjoy.

Valentine's Day Special (TaeTee)

I Could Fall in Love

I could lose my heart tonight
If you don't turn and walk away
'Cause the way I feel I might
Lose control and let you stay

'Cause I could take you in my arms
And never let go

I could fall in love with you

I can only wonder how
Touching you would make me feel
But if I take that chance right now
Tomorrow will you want me still?

So I should keep this to myself
And never let you know

I could fall in love with you

And I know it's not right
And I guess I should try to do what I should do
But I could fall in love, fall in love with you (baby)
I could fall in love with you.

Tee watched the coffee table in appreciation.

There are numerous comfort food spread out on it. Chips, pork skewers, garlic bread, dumplings... He rubbed his hands together. There are couple of Chang light beer, because he's watching his weight and not a super fan of alcohol. He's going to stuff his face and watch Fast and the Furious series until he passes out. Who wants a Faen when he has food and Beer? This Valentine's day, like every other Valentine's day, he's going to indulge himself.

He was onto his fourth beer and at the end of the second movie, when the doorbell rang. Tee frowned, dropping a chip back on the plate. It's nearly eleven at night. Who could it be, at this hour? Could it be one of his friends? His nongs and Ps all have their own dates. Godt and Bas must be with each other, Copter and P'Kim with their respective girlfriends. P'Tae must be with his fiancée. And his other friends from back home are in Chiang Mai.

Walking to the door of his apartment, he cracked it opened. He gasped when he found himself looking up at P'Tae's smiling face.

"P'Tae," He exclaimed, opening his door wider. "Is everything alright?" He watched P'Tae's lips turn up at one corner, in a familiar smile.

"Of Course, why wouldn't it be?" Tae asked casually, walking past astounded Tee to enter the apartment.

"What are you doing here?" Tee closed the door behind him before walking after P'Tae to reach his living room.

"I brought wine," Tae held up a bottle of Pinot Noir, best quality. "But looks like you are already having a blast, all by yourself." Tae turned around looking at the half finished feast on the coffee table and empty beer bottles.

"P'Tae?" Tee gave a flat look.

"What?" Tae dropped down on the sofa.

"Okay, what happened?" Tee placed his hands on his hips. "Did you have a fight with P'Ji? Seriously P'Tae? On Valentine's Day?" Tee huffed.

"Relaxed nong, I didn't fight with Ji," P'Tae leaned forward to get hold of Tee's hand and pulled him closer to sit next to him. As always, Tee got flustered at P'Tae's touch. "We had a quiet dinner at home and she went to bed early because she has work tomorrow." Tae explained, gazing at Tee's coloring cheeks.

"Does she know you're here?" Tee asked, looking away.

"Yes," Tae smiled, keeping the bottle of wine on the coffee table. "I told her that I'm going to keep you company." Tae bumped his shoulder on Tee.