The Joker

A/n - Happy Birthday Baby Tee! 😘😘😘

 Tee

"Come here!"

Mae Janean grabbed my forearm to steer me away from the crowd. I directed a confused look. Her vise like fingers are hurting my arm.

"What's wrong with you?"

She hissed when we're away from the hearing distance of our fans but I bet they can still see me.

"What do you mean?" I muttered trying to tug my hand back.

"You are completely distracted." P'Janean sighed, finally letting go of my arm. "And you are completely ignoring Tae." She folded her arms over her chest and frowned. "What's going on?"

She has a sharp gaze. I tried to avoid her eyes.

"I...I'm not feeling well..." I mumbled looking away.

Some of the spectators had their phones directed at me. When you are a celebrity, it's really hard to avoid fancams. They could capture you anywhere, anytime, even at your worst moments.

"That's what you have been telling me past several times and I gave you enough time to recover from whatever you are going through. Ever since you got back from Chiang Mai, you're acting strange."

I could feel her frustration oozing out of every pore. What can I do? I have to keep my distance from P'Tae. I can't play with him like I always did when my heart is so vulnerable. If I get close to him then my resolve will break. Why am I so weak?

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled, dropping my eyes to stare at my shoes. "I'll do my best next time."

"You better!" She threatened. "You were completely ignoring Tae past several events. And you know Tae is out of his element when he's on his own? He needs you. Two of you are a team. If you fail then the whole team will fail."

"I know... I'm sorry." I muttered inaudibly.

"I know you have your moods and you act strangely from time to time. But now is the time to snap out of it." She grabbed my hand again, this time not as painful as last time. "Understand?" She stressed, slightly squeezing her fingers.

"Yes, mae." I sighed, lifting my eyes to finally meet hers.

"Very well," She nodded stiffly.

I watched her walking away, her six inches high pencil heels clicking on the marble floor of the City Center. I let out a shaky breath. I need a minute before I go back to the others. I can't let fans see me like this.

P'Tae is watching me discreetly. Ignoring his eyes, I walked directly to Copter. He's snapping a selfie for a fan.

"Hey," I whispered, nudging him.

"Yeah, P?"

Copter handed the phone back to the fan.

"I'll run to the bathroom really quick," I tried to move away.