Date Night

It was 7:50 and I text talia nervously

To talia❤️😍

On my wayx

From talia❤️😍

Okayyy see you soon x

I was dressed in an all black suit with a white tie swinging from my neck
And unable to find my dress shoes I wore to a wedding a couple months ago I slipped on my fully black yeezys
And made my way past the kitchen and vik and josh looked at me surprised "tell me how it goes" josh says to me as I walk past and I quickly turn around "will do mate" and drift out the door to the gravel driveway and hop in my tesla and drive off on my way to talias.

Talia POV

Diinngg my phone goes off again

From mintyx

On my way x

I frantically panic looking at myself in the mirror holding up two dresses the white spotted red dress or the all black long dress... I'm gonna go with the white spotted red dress and I swiftly put it on and check my makeup in the mirror again before I here a loud ringtone coming from the door. I new it was Simon and a nervous smile blew over my face and I shout "one second!" and I grab my hand bag and rush downstairs and open the door to see Simon in an all black suit looking might fine and I stare at his feet to see his has his all black yeezys on hes always talking about. "nice shoe choice" I say and laugh before complementing how smart his suit was.
"thanks talia" he sais, "you look great in that dress" and hugs me back before escorting me to the front passenger seat and opening the door for me and I sit in the nice comfy white interior tesla and he swiftly gets into the drivers seat and we set off into the main streets of London.

So si where are you taking me then and a huge smile grew on his face as he handed me two receipt looking pieces of paper and I read out the words printed on it out loud in the car
"fancy wine and Dine on the London Eye 1 hour to eat 3 course meal." I gasp and hug him as tightly as I could trying not to cry and ruin my face of makeup. He laid his soft hand on my leg keeping his other hand on the steering wheel.
We then parked the car and stood in front of the humongous ferris wheel and I took a picture of him in his coat I front of the ferris wheel and sent it to the group chat.

Girlz group chat

Talia- we heading to the ferris wheel biiichhh

Freya- OMG girl that is couple goalssss how are you both not dating each other?!?!.

Gee- talia are you sure you don't go out with eachother I mean you told us you liked him are you not telling us something?? 😂

Talia- sorry gals not yet but hopefully soooon he's so cute😍☺️

Freya- aaaww you go girrllll

I giggled at my phone as I responded to the group chat to and he turned around and asked curiosly what i was laughing at and saw the group chat for a brief second and blushed so he must have seen my message. That's soooo embarrassing😳 I run up beside him and lean into him and put out my right arm round his side for a couple minutes and we arrived at the ferris wheel

Simon POV

Simon minter table for two I said and handed the smartly dressed man the two receipts josh had gifted me. Right this way he said and took me and talia to a caridge and we sat down looking into each others eyes, not awkwardly but beautifully as I enjoyed every moment of it. She filled my heart with joy and happiness and she was my whole world into one girl and I couldn't now picture my life with out her... Our moment was quickly ended when I snapped out of it whe the waiter put two menus on the table, "what a wonderful couple you two are he sais and popps a champagne bottle before pouring it into both our wine glasses and carefully laying the bottle on the table before walking off for 2 minutes. We both laughed and held hands under the table before looking at the menu. I ended up ordering a steak for my main and talia had some bbq beef ribs and we both shared a starter off houmous and pitta bread and a dessert of ice cream and malteasers and brownie as we talked non stop the whole time until we got to the very top of the ferris wheel for the last time tonight and we both had finished our food and I rubbed her hand gently and as we both looked at each other smiling and holding hands I sat calmly and firmly "hey talia since we've met I have to tell you that you were funny and a great person to be around with also being the cutest person I've ever and for that do you want to be my girlfriend?" her face lit up with joy and she quickly said "YES SI!" and she sat next to me and passionately kissed my lips, her lips were so soft and soothing and all my nervous feelings for asking her out dropped. I kissed back and she rapped her arms round me. We both broke from the kiss grinning from delight and she took a picture of us as she pecked my cheek and had her arms rapped round my shoulders. I new she would send it to the group chat but I didn't care, I was just happy to be with her. "make sure they don't tell anyone else I whispered in her ear and she nodded smiling and kissing me on the lips again.

Girlz group chat

Talia- Picture *sent* it's official!!

Freya- OMG I'm literally crying rk you two are so cute together!!

Gee- oh my gosh girls I think im gonna pass out cause you two are toooo cute😳😍😍

I looked up from my phone and started crying.
"what's wrong" he worryingly said to me sitting me down on his lap.
Nothing I'm just overwhelmed as this is the best time of my life I said crying my eyes out in joy. He softly wiped my tears of mascara that were dropping down my face and hugged me and kissing my head before I tightly hugged him back.