Apartment Scouting

Talia POV

I woke up and turned over to my phone, I finally had enough money to buy an apartment in Central London and I had recently been eyeing up a few ones that I liked until I found a beautiful apartment like no other that was next to the river Thames and was only a five minute drive from simons new apartment building and had a jaw dropping view like no other in the kitchen. I immediately started a conversation with the owner and she was a rich lady who had recently baught a house out of London and was eagerly wanting to sell the apartment. Eventually after 30 mins of back and fourth texting I arranged a visit today in an hour. I excitedly quickly called Simon. "SIMON OMG your not gonna believe it I've found the perfect apartment for me! Can you meet me at my house in just under an hour please?" "yeah ok talia see you in just under an hour love you loads!" "love you too minty byyyeee" and I rushed around an informed my parents about the apartment and my meeting at at the place with the lady and Simon and they approved and I quickly did my makeup and heard my doorbell go. It must be Simon I say just finishing my makeup and I run down the stairs and open the door to see Simon standing there with a cute smile on his face. "hey si!" I say and give him a big hug and I run down the hallway and grab my handbag before we both leave going in simons car.

Simon POV

We arrive at the apartment and it was a massive column of apartments over 50 stories high. I look over to talia and I can see she's buzzing with excitement and happiness wich warms my heart, I love seeing my girl happy :).

We arrive at the door and I open it for talia "ladies first" I say and laugh before she grabs my hand and sais "you were always such a gentlemen" and kisses my cheek and we both laughed. She looked so beautiful in her nice dress and short black hair she had recently dyed. We went up to level two as the apartment was the second lowest from the bottom of the building. We knocked on the door to be greeted by a nice lady Al smartly dressed and welcomed us in before giving us a thorough tour of the apartment and as soon as we entered the kitchen/lounge our Jaws dropped as although the level of the apartment took away a possibility for a different good view the long wall of window showed the river Thames with the sunlight reflecting of the low light waves in the river. We both stood there hand in hand staring at the beautiful view. We finished the tour and talia happily put an offer down for the apartment and the lady took it straight away as talia told me she was eagerly trying to sell the apartment as she allready owned another house out of London and needed to sell this apartment.

Talia POV

A few days had passed from the accepted offer I put in for the apartment and I'm moving in today, I'M SO EXCITED!!! The delivery guys are showing up soon... Wait is that them?... OMG ITS THEM OKAY I'VE GOT TO GO BYE GUYS!" I shut off my vlog camera and greet the delivery guys and they swiftly wrap up my furniture and store it into the truck and they drive off after me to the apartment."So guys I'll give you an unfinished house tour right now" and I tour the camera through my new apartment with tingles running through my body in excitement.
After a couple hours of countless deliveries finally all my stuff was stored in my house and I was chilling on my balcony enjoying the view of the Thames when suddenly *ring* I rush over to the door and open it to be greeted by gee! We both hug each other in excitement and I tour her around the place and she gives me some lovely orange flowers (my fav colour) and I put them in my empty white flower pot and she leaves after a couple hours of chilling with me. Suddenly my doorbell goes again and I surprisingly am greeted by lots of my family and I laugh as they all shout "SUPRISE!" and come through as we all exchange hugs and my doorbell goes again after half an hour, "again?!" I sigh and open the door before my mood instantly shoots back up as I'm greeted by Simon with a box of heart chocolates and a bouquet of orange flowers too and I jump into his arms with tears welling up in my eyes of joyness and a few escape my grasp and slide down my cheek before he quickly wipes them off and smiles "good to see you talia" and I hug him even more tightly and smile back "good to see you too minty and we both smile and walk into the lounge/kitchen where I out my flowers in another flower pot as Simon greets all my family and has a productive chat. After a while it's 1 o'clock in the morning and all my family have left and it's just me and Simon and we both jump into bed and he hugs me and smiles and I hug him back and give him a peck on the forehead and he kisses me back and we both close our eyes and drift into a soft deep sleep...

Hey guys sorry for not posting recently just got caught up with going to London to do stuff with family as I don't go to London so I hope your not mad about my upload schedule recently🤣