We Have An Announcement...

All my stuff in my room was in boxes and was being loaded into a delivery truck to be transported to the new apartment an hour from here in the heart of London. i went into vik's room and said goodbye to him and went into jide's room and said bye to him to. we were seeing each other in a week for sidemen sunday but i still felt it was nessacery for me to say bye to them, and whast the delivery truck was still loading up i got in my tesla and drove to talia's parents house where she was getting her stuff ready but she was hardly bringing anything, only her macbook and cameras along with some recording equipment so it could easily fit in my tesla. i pulled up on their drive way and i got out the car, i was wearing some black sidemen tracksuit bottoms and a pink sidemen tape t-shirt and a orange sidemen crest hoodie. i knocked on the door to be greeted by talia's mum who hugged me welcomely and let me in the house and i shoock her dads hand before making my way up the stairs to talia's room. i open it and she looks up whast gathering up some camera equipment to put in a box and excitedly jumps up and runs up into my arms. "hey talia, how you doing?" i say to her smiling and wrapping an arm round her and kissing her head. "good ive got almost everything packed up and ready" she says smiling and we both pull away from the hug. "ill help you pack it up" i say smiling and picking up a few camera's and stuffing them away in a cardboard box"so...how did it go with telling your parents about our baby, cause to be fair they seemed well spirited downstairs earlier." i said curiously but a bit nervously as i didnt want talia to feel as an outcast from her family because of me. she looked up at me still smiling (wich was a releif) and said happily "they were completely fine with it and we've been going out now for over three years so they were actually pretty excited for it and they didnt have any worries... have you told your parents si?" she sais to me and i reply "yh they were pretty excited too, my brother was a bit on edge but he said that was just cause he was scared to be an uncle." and we both laughed and i packed the last box and we packed all the boxes along with the massive teddy bear i got talia for valintines day 3 years ago into the car and we both said bye to talia's parents before getting into the tesla. i started up the car and we drove off both of us waving to talia's mum and dad as we drove off, and i put one hand on talia's thigh and asked "still been getting morning sickness?" and she turned to me and and sighed before saying "yep... got a bit of puke on the bathroom floor today" and i giggle before she playfully hitts me leg before laughing herself and jokingly sais "ill throw up on you if your not careful mister" and we both laugh and carry on the journey to central london.

Talia POV

we arrive at the apartment and open the light oak door to reveal straight away a mini hallway with many door leading in different directions, the first door on the left revealed a lovely bathroom with a golden tap and sink along with a pretty big shower and a towel rack, on the first right there is the guest bedroom with currently no furniture in it yet. the second left led to the kitchen that was connected to the lounge and it had a stunning view out the massive window that showed the Thames along with the heart of London in the background.

and the second room on the right was the other guest bedroom but a bit smaller and also containing no furniture yet and straight forward in the mini hallway led t the master bedroom which would end up being mine and simons room

and the second room on the right was the other guest bedroom but a bit smaller and also containing no furniture yet and straight forward in the mini hallway led t the master bedroom which would end up being mine and simons room. after we looked around the place and sat down in the allready furnished lounge and enjoyed the stunning view on this sunny london day until we got a knock on our apartment door. simon was in the toilet so i opened the door to be greeted by the delivery men who started bringing in the furniture that was wrapped in bubble wrap to stop it from being damaged and the many cardboard boxes of moniters and equipment were piling up in our lounge area. eventually they finished bringing all the stuff in the apartment and simon paid them before we started the gralling task of unwrapping all the furniture and assembling it again back into its formal state. we started with the bed and we both tried for a solid 5 minutes to try and rip the bubble wrap with our bear hands but eventually we both got tired and i quickly hopped over to the kitchen side and grabbed a knife before slicing off the bubble wrap off the mattress. "FINALLY!" i said in relief as me and simon unravelled the mattress  from the bubble wrap and we both carefully took it into the master bedroom and only just fitting the kingsized mattress through the doorway. after a couple of hours of this continuous cycle of teadiously unwrapping the items/boxes and placing them everywhere i started to get very tired and exhausted and simon definateky noticed it. "hey talia go sit down on the sofa over there, ive got the rest of these boxes" he said looking worriedly at me. "no- im fine simon... really" i say panting after just tugging a cofee table out of a tight box, and he gets up and grabs my hand before pulling me up off the floor and he puts one arm round my waist and kisses me on the cheeck and sais "you sit down there and enjoy the view babe and ill do the unpacking" he sais softly and slowly sits me down on the black leathered sofa. "hey si can you get me some water please?" i say and he quickly gets up from the floor and rushes over to me and hands me the glass of water. "thanks i say kissing him on the lips" he then quickly gets back to unpacking. "after a couple more hours simon had completed unpacking everything and we were sitting on the sofa looking at london now in the dark, the whole city was lit up and looked beautiful. "hey simon, should we make the video now... about the pregnancy" and he looks at me blankly and nodds. "hey simon, whats wrong?" i say worriedly to him running my hands through his soft hair. "its just, what if the media explodes into chaos and hate against us?" he sais frowning and i grab his hand and say "simon its going to be fine but we've got to tell the public i mean... this belly gonna start getting bigger soon" i say and we both giggle and it cheers him up and he sets up a makeshift setup on our kitchen island and we both make the video and after he posts it straight away without editing it and we both tweet out the link to the video. i can still see him sitting there nervously with his mind ticking away, imagining every possable bad cinario, and i interupt his wild thaughts "lets watch some freinds yeah?" i say to him and he smiles and nodds and i lean against him and hg him as we both watch the hour episode of friends. soon our phones begin to blow up with notifications. and we can help but look at the messages we were getting from all our friends we hadnt even told yet. o looked at my phone lock screen to be confronted by: freya 4 messages, gee 3 messages, nia 5 messages and the list went on an on...