Lexi is here!

Simon POV
Me and talia were sat at the sofa in the lounge watching tv together, she rubbed her stomach and looked at me before saying "my stomach is massive Simon, lexi was due yesterday and I'm scared to go into labour" and she grabbed my hand and leans into my side before I put an arm around her and kissed her head "it will be fine talia, I'm here for you" and she smiles "thanks minty" and she kisses my check and we continue to watch tv together until my phone buzzes. I pick it up and it reads 'josh 1 minute ago' and I click on the text:
J:hey so, filming a video for the sidemen Chanel, get down here in 20 mins
S:right On my way!
J:cool see ya there so
And I put my phone down and turn to talia "hey talia ive got to go and shoot for a sidemen video real quick, are you good on your own for 2 hours whast me and the guys film at Viks?" And she smiles and nods her head before she I lean down and she give me a peck on the check and I walk out the door. I go to viks and we I knock on the door and jj opens it with a shocked smile on his face "bro you should come and see Vila new apartment it fucking gas!" And he hurried me through the corridor and into he tours viks house for me and I'm stunned at every room before vik comes out the bathroom and greets me. "Vik I'm not gonna lie I bloody love what you've done with the place mate" and I fist bump him. Eventually the rest of the guys show up and we began to film 'sidemen guess the drawing' it was a lot of fun and it was me jj and Ethan vs josh vik and tobi with Harry as judge and both teams did well but with josh and vik on the same team they beat us by two points. After we outrode the video we were all chilling on viks massive sofa "you guys were so lucky to win that shit" I said at vik before he laughed and said "no Ethan's a bloody cheating nonce" and we all laughed and had a great time and ate some food at viks before I left his house. I got home with a smile on my face as my day had been great so far, I knock on the door but no one answers and I hear a thump on the floor "talia?" I say worriedly and I knock again but there was no response but groaning from behind the door. I take my sidemen bag off my back and dig around until I found my house keys and I quickly unlocked the door and opened it to see talia laying on the floor holding her stomach in pain and her jeans soaked in urine. "Hey talia baby it's gonna be all right" I say holding her hand and I quickly run off and I get her some comfy pijama trousers for her to change in too and I help her and I carefully guide her out the door and lock it before I lead her to the car and I drive off ready to go to the hospital. A I was driving talia was clinging onto my hand in pain as the other was on the steering wheel and she was sobbing and got increasingly more stressed. Once we had arrived at the hospital I quickly got her out the car and lead her to the hospital and once we got in there a staff member quickly got a wheel chair and sat down talia in it before rushing her off to a hospital bed as I ran beside her still holding her hand. When she got to the bed I helped the nurse lay talia down on the bed and hey quickly got other staff to help talia through her birthing process.

Talia POV

I was laid on the hospital bed and the nurses started poking on my stomach. Eventually they had enough staff to perform the birthing process. "Ok so talia I'm gonna count from three and on go your gonna push as hard as you can ok?" The nurse said and I nodded my head and I was clenching onto simons hand, I was scared and anxious as to if me and my baby girl were going to be ok. "3...2...1...go!" And I pushed as hard as I could and I screamed out in pain and squeezed Simons hand insanely hard. I could tell it hurt everyone I squeezed his hand but it hurt him more seeing me in pain. The lady then looked up at me again and nodded "3...2...1...go!" And I pushed as hard as I could again and I screamed even louder and Simon still holding onto my hand brushed my short hair out of my face and tried to comfort me as best he could and the lady looked up "your almost done talia, your doing a really good job so just one more time everything you've got 3...2...1...go!" And I push once more until the pain floods away and I hear a crying and I look up to see our baby girl lexi. I smile and look up at Simon smiling back at me and we watched on as lexi was washed and dried before given clothes and the nurse finally handed her over to me and I cradled her. She looked so cute and her face looked so soft and bubbly. Simon was sitting next to me and he kissed my check as all three of us sat together as a family. I pull down my shirt and breastfeed lexi for a bit and I take a photo of me Simon and lexi together and send it to family and freinds. After a bit Simon picked up lexi and held her looking a bit concerned "hey si what's up?" I say curiously and he looks down to me and sais "I just don't want her to cry, I would feel so bad" and he holds her for a bit before giving her back to me and I breastfeed a bit more. We both spent the night in hospital and Simon slept in the chair with his head on my lap and left slept on my upper chest.

Simon POV

I wake up to talia gently stroking my hair "morning minty" she sais smiling and I lift up my head and rub my eyes "how are
You feeling today babe?" I say stretching and waving my arms in the air before kissing talia on the cheek before a nurse walks into our room and sits down next to us. "So we've reviewed your child's scans and there all nominal meaning you can take her home now, but can we please have a full name for your child for the birth certificate and we fill it in as alexis and we gather our things before putting lexi in a baby carrier and we both walk out the hospital holding each other's hand. We got to the car and tails strapped her carrier in the backseat and sat herself in the front with me and we both drove off back to the apartment.

Hi guys again apologies for the short chapters. I have just gone back to school a couple days ago and I'm busy with homework and clubs I go to, so please excuse my short chapters recently. As always please leave suggestions for the next chapter in the comments!✨🙌🏼
Thanks to uwukenz for the idea for the first bit of the chapter✨🙌🏼