Hiding From The Internet

Talia POV

The ride stopped to a hault and Simon hopped out and grabbed my hand and romantically pulled me up from the ride and kisses my hand before laughing and I jokingly comment "very classy Simon" and giggle to myself as he smiles and leads me over to his car. He opens up my car door for me like a gentleman and I sit myself on the clean white seats with a gleaming smile on my face that went from ear to ear. He then hopped in the drivers seat and I gave him a peck on the cheek and he started up the car and we drove home.

Simon POV

I pulled up on the driveway and stopped the car on the gravel driveway and talia was fast asleep on my shoulder (she looks so cute asleep☺️) and I go to open my car door and she quietly mumbles "2 more minutes minty" and she wrappes her arms round my chest and buries her head in my side and smiled happily. I grin joyfully and Hug her back. After a couple minutes I pull away from talias grasp and exit the car door and opening the front passenger door and talia jumped up into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist and hooked both her arms round the back of my neck and grinned before resting her head against my upper chest. I smile perfusely and close the car door and locking it before hugging her back gently. With no hands to unlock the door I walk over to the window and glance in to see josh and Freya at the table and I softly tap my head on the window and they instantly look up to see me and talia and he quickly walked over to the door and unlocks it and Freya quietly asks if she's asleep before I slowly nod and josh quietly tells me "Freya told me the good news si and he winks at me before I quietly giggle trying not to wake talia up and I slowly make my way up the stairs to our room and I close the door with my foot softly and lay talia down on the bed carefully and cover her with a blanket. I go to take off my jumper and notice a big baige make up patch on my jumper. I look over to talia and think to myself, how could I be mad at that because of a beautiful person like her did it and I lob the jumper in the corner of my room where I keep dirty clothes. I then slowly get into bed and under the blanket with talia and I cuddle her and peacefully drift to sleep.

Talia POV

I wake up to the sound of an upbeat convosation to some one and I turn over to simons side to see where he had gone and noticed that he was not laying in his bed but on his pc playing dead by daylight and I was about to get up but then realised there was a busy chat watching him with thousands of viewers. I then remembered that we hadn't told the public about our relationship and I quickly slid back under the covers. I could hear him reading out things his fans were putting in chat and I heard him say "minifan101 says I swear I saw your bed move" and a shocked face quickly grows on him as he swiftly turns around remembering I was in his bed but he knew I was hiding as he watched his stream back not showing his viewers and saw the very slight movement and just brushed it off blaming it on the fan he had blowing air around his room on his bedside table and I sighed in relief. And after five minutes since the bed scare he says bye to his steam and shuts it off and I hop out from under the covers and hug him tightly. "good morning Mar" he sais sweetly and I reply "good morning minty" and he suddenly giggles slightly and sais "ya know I have to throw away the jumper I put on in the car after our date night as you got makeup on it" and I immediately apologise and holding his hand before he laughs and sais "no no it's fine I don't rly care to be honest" and we both laugh frantically and he kisses my cheek softly and I blush with a gleaming smile on my face. I then make my way over to the bathroom and realise I got makeup all over his pillow cover too and before I could say anything he said "I know and I don't care about that either as I'm getting a new bed soon" and we both laugh perfusely and I quickly get my makeup off and have a quick shower before I realised that I hadnt gotten out a towel and I steal simons towel from his radiator towel rack and put my bra set and walk out the bathroom and Simon instantly turns around whast editing and jokingly sais "damn girl you looking fine" and I blush and do a quick pose before strolling over to simons wardrobe and pick out a baby blue sidemen hoodie and putting it on and realised it went down to my knees so I didn't bother putting anything else on and I went over to simon and sat on his lap and faced him and buried my head into his neck and whispered "si what are we going to tell the fans and our friends as I've told gee Freya and nia and Freya has told josh but chip doesn't know and no one else does." well we should keep it on the lowdown from anybody right now including fans as I don't want you to get any hate and he holds my hand and interlocked his fingers with mine and smiled." what's that little scar on your shoulder?" Simon points out curiosly and I answer "oh it's a scar from my implants I have to stop me from getting pregnant as its pretty good and is like a 1 out of 100 chance of getting fertilisation." and Simons face lights up and he sais "oohhh my friends gf has one of those, don't they last for like three years?" and I nod my head and jokingly go "I don't want no babies right now" and we both laugh immensily.