This is me?!

Okay so I have to be honest with you guys. When I stated narrating the story of my life, I didn't know I would get so bored at one point. So, because of this, I have decided to do a timeskip. Why? I just told you. So, from now on, I'll just summarize what happened in the two between Utah and where I am standing right now.

So, Alanna and I were in the a car going to California. Between her going 200mph and I being kind of drugged from the pain (it works like that), the ride went by pretty fast. Incredibly, we crossed two giant states (Utah and Nevada) within two days. Then, we arrived to California where I had the realization that the quest would most probably be looking for Nereus and/or the ophitaurus. That meant that there was no plausible reason for me to spend time looking for them when I could sit go straight forward to saving my mom. So after biding goodbye to Alanna, I just went towards to mountain I was supposed to go to. Of course, saving my mother is the reason why I'm in this horrible state (no offense; I just hate dry places). Just in and out. Sounds easy? Yeah. Was it? Hades no.

Because guess who decided to show up...

That's right. My uncle Apollo decided it would've been a good idea to just pop up when I'm in a hurry to save my mother/his sister.

"Hey Jaggy" he said with a smirk

"That was worse than your haikus." Before he could interrupt, I went on "could you just please bother me some other time? Say, when I'm not on a quest to save a really important Olympian?" His smirk diminished and a serious face took its place

"So not in the mood for jokes? That's alright. I need to talk to you about something serious anyways. Come with me," and before I could even ask what he was going to say, he began to walk towards a Wendy's.

I ordered a bacon cheeseburger with a small chocolate frosty, while my uncle Apollo ordered a Baconator with the big ass frosty.

"Why is this small so small? The amount doesn't even fill up my spoon, this is why I hate capitalism,"

"Should've ordered the big one. You knew I was paying right?" Apollo mentioned munching on his Baconator

"Of course I knew that..." I murmured as I took a bite "what did you need to tell me?"

"Okay, so. I know who your father is and the reason of everything." He said slightly uncomfortable.

I felt as if my insides were burning. Was this some kind of sick joke he was playing? Because if it was then it was a very good one because I just got very sick.

"W-wh-hat...wh-who is it?"

"You may not like this. But his name is Luke Castellan"

As soon as he said that, I felt like my insides were literally going to come out of me. I knew he was a traitor, but never in my life would I have thought he was capable of such a horrible thing. And to do it to MY MOTHER. I just wanted to kill him, and then kill myself. I couldn't believe I was literally half of him.

"Well, you're not exactly half of him," Apollo caught me off guard. "Because when you were...conceived, that point in Luke's life has not happened yet. When it happened, Luke was actually part the ancient one. Meaning, you're half Artemis, quarter Luke and quarter K-dude. That's why you have mostly Artemis powers, but you also have slight time control and personality traits from Luke. Any questions?"

The information I was just given was just...too much. There is a limit of the things you can learn in the span of five minutes, and Apollo has just exceeded my life limit. Not only was I supposed to never exist, but I REALLY wasn't supposed to exist.

"But why did it happen? And how am I mortal if I'm 7/8 immortal?"

"You can't be immortal unless you're 100% born like that or you were made one by the council. But don't worry, I'm sure you would not have any problems attracting a few votes." He tried to joke, which he failed miserably.