chapter 5

Andy's POV
I wake up with a headache. A bad one. I see that it's 11 am. Beside me I see a glass of water and some painkillers. It's a note there too. "I think you will need these, love mom" the note says. Suddenly all the memories comes back. How I hooked up with Rye. But not only him. The other boy too. I remeber how he wanted to take it further and that I ran away from him and went home. I really fucked up. That boy is probably pissed and will make up some rumors about me or something. I know how teenage boys work. I've passed this week of school whitout being bullied. Some comments from Harvey, but that's not a big deal. And I have my friends back. Or at least I think so. I pick up my phone and I see more than message.

Brook🤪: where did you go mate?
Brook🤪: are you still alive?
Jack☘️: Andy? have you gone home?
Jack☘️: just text me if you're okay
Jack☘️: are you with that boy?

I answer them that I'm fine and that I'm not with that boy. But they're not the only ones who has texted me.

Rye🐝: whare ar you?
Rye🐝: fovvs I wan you to be here
Rye🐝: who was that boi
Rye🐝: I don want anyone to tak you feom me
Rye🐝: Andy you're soo sexy
Rye🐝: babe answre me

He must have been really drunk yesterday. But still, I feel the butterflies in my stomach. I don't answer him, I just roll out of my bed and go downstairs. My head hurts, the painkillers doesn't help that much. It's saturday, but I know my mum had to work today. I drink some juice and just sit down in the kitchen. Then my phone buzz again. It's Jack.

Jack☘️: just so you know, a certain Ryan were talking a lot about you yesterday.
Me: what did that shithead say this time?
Jack☘️: he said something about "I wan't Andy to be here and I want him with me in my bed"
me: stop it he didn't
Jack☘️: trust me, he did. ask Brook if you don't believe me.
me: he was drunk and didn't know what he was talking about
Jack☘️: well you can keep telling yourself that...

I can't help but wonder if Rye did mean that. I hate it, but I can't stop thinking about him. Can't stop thinking about having my fingers in his brown locks and my lips against his.

Rye's POV
Today my head really hurts. I woke up on Harveys couch this morning but I walked home before any of the other boys woke up. I didn't feel like cleaning up after the party. Speaking of yesterday, I don't really remember everything. I remember the kiss with Andy, I mean how can you forget about that? But I also remember Andy hooked up with someone else. Another boy. Like our kiss didn't mean anything. Well it didn't really mean anything, beacuse we only kissed beacuse of the game. But still. Didn't he feel the tension between us? Maybe I'm just crazy?

I open my phone to text Mikey that I'm home when I see I texted Andy yesterday. Fuck. I open our conversation to see what I wrote. No, no, no. Was I really THAT drunk? I couldn't even spell. And I wrote that? Fuck that's a whole new level to embarrass yourself. I just close my eyes, sighing.

                                       ***

A couple of hours later, I wake up by the twins jumping on me.

"Wake up RyePie" they shout. "What do you want minions?" I ask with a sleepy voice.

"Who is Andy?" they ask.

"What? Where have you heard that?" I ask, really confused.

"You sleeptalked and then you said something about some Andy" Sammie says.

"It was really funny" Shaun says and giggle.

"No one special" I just answer and try to change subject "Do you want to make some brownies?" I ask them. The answer was a big yes (surprise) and we go down to the kitchen.