chapter 15

Rye's POV
"I'm sorry but I have to go" I say when we stop kissing. " Robbie is coming home today and I have to be home" I add. Robbie hasn't been home for a long time so it's going to be fun to see him again.

"Of course babe" Andy says and I feel butterflies in my stomach when I hear the nickname. Andy and I had been laying in bed, just kissing since Jack and Brook left. They were going to talk to Mikey.

"I'll call you tonight so we can figure out a plan" I say and smile at Andy. Sara will get what she deserves.

"Bye now" Andy says and gives me a quick kiss before I walk out the door.

When I walk into my house I can hear talking. I recognize one specific voice I haven't heard in a long time.

"Robbie" I shout and run into the kitchen. I hug him and he laughs at me.

"Calm down brother" he laughs.

"I've just missed you" I say and let go of Robbie.

"It's good to see you too" he says and smiles. Dad is in the kitchen as well. He's making dinner. I walk up to my room to change clothes. When I walk into my room the first thing I see is Andy's drawing on the wall. These two weeks, that drawing has made me feel sad. Now it makes me feel happy instead. Things can be weird sometimes. I end up laying on my bed after I've changed clothes. I just lay there and think. About the boy who is the reason for my happiness.

"Dinner is ready" dad shouts after a couple of minutes. I go downstairs and Sammie and Shaun come running into the kitchen as well.

"Hey RyePie" they shout before sitting down. I smile and sit down. Robbie talks about his work and about his life. I put some food on my plate and I smile all the time. I listen to everything Robbie says. It takes a couple of minutes before mum realizes.

"What's up with you today Ryan? It's been weeks since you smiled this much" mum asks. Everyone at the table turn their heads to me.

"Well it's.." I start but the twins interrupt me.

"It's Andy right?" they say at the same time.

"Yes.. well.." I say and the twins do a high five.

"Told you" Sammie says.

"No I told you" Shaun argues. Robbie looks confused.

"Andy?" he questions. I know my family won't care about my sexuality, but I'm a bit nervous to tell them anyway. Mum already know and so does the twins, so it's just dad and Robbie who don't.

"It's Rye's boyfriend" Shaun says and Robbie looks surprised.

"I've been waiting for you two to solve your problems" mum says and smiles. My dad just listens but he smiles as well.

"I don't understand anything" Robbie exclaims and I laugh at him.

"I'll tell you later" I say.

"It's good you're back togheter Ryan" my father suddenly says. "I've never seen you so happy as you are around him" dad adds. He looks proud.

"So neither of you care about that he's a boy?" I ask, but I'm not actually surprised. I've grown up learning that you can love anyone you want to.

"Of course not, we love you no matter what" mum says.

"That's true. Even if I don't understand what's happening" Robbie says and he actually sounds serious.

"I'm just happy you found someone" dad says and then he contiunes "maybe Andy can help you with school too" I roll my eyes. "I mean you can need some help if you understand what I mean" dad says and laughs. Robbie laughs as well.