chapter 6

Rye's POV
I have him in my arms. I carry him to my room and we start to make out again. I lay him down on the bed just to lay down on top of him. I can feel he's hard trough his pants, and so am I. He has his hands in my hair and I have mine on his waist. One of my hands make its way down to his ass, making him moan. We stop kissing to breath for a second before smashing our lips togheter again. I'm so turned on right now and I want him so bad. His hand touches my boner through my pants and I moan out his name. He just smirks and kisses me even harder. I take my shirt off and then I turn us around, so Andy is on top of me. I can see that he looks at my abs and then he licks his lips before going back to kissing me. He grinds on me and I feel like I'm in heaven.

That's when my alarm goes off. I wake up and look down at my pants. It's a big bump there. This can't be true. I did not just dream about me and Andy having sex. I can't believe this is happening. I stay in my room for a while to calm down my mate down there.

Then I walk downstairs to the kitchen. My parents and my brothers already left for work and school. Today Mikey won't pick me up either beacuse he starts earlier.

I eat my breakfast and then I go out to my car. The radio music is bad as always but my car isn't that fancy so I can't connect my spotify to it.

When I walk into the school, the first thing I see is a group of people who are standing in the corridor. That can only mean one thing. It's a fight. I start to run beacuse it's a big chance that my friends are involved. I run through the crowd of people to see what's going on. When I see what's happening I grab Harvey and pull him away. He was sitting on Jack and was hitting him. Zach was beside them, throwing punches at Brook.

"Stop it!!" I scream and everyone turn their heads in my direction.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" I scream and by now I'm really angry. Zach lets go of Brook too.

"The question is what the fuck you're doing?" Harvey asks and I see that he's bleeding from his eyebrow.

"What the fuck have they done to you?" I ask, my blood boiling out of anger, and point at Brook and Jack, who is hugging each other.

"They were kissing in front of everyone and that's just disgusting" Harvey says.

"Why?" I ask, trying to stay calm.

"What do you mean with that, they're guys and they're not suppossed to have their tounges in each others mouthes" Harvey answers. That's when I can't hold it in. I hit him right under his eye and he yells. I hit him again, but this time in the stomach. Then, I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders and I turn around just to stare into a pair of familiar beautiful eyes.

"Stop it, he's not worth it" Andy says and he sounds really calm.

"He doesn't have the right to say that" I say loud. People are still staring at me.

"I know but you're only making it worse" Andy says, his eyes calming me down.

"What is this?" I hear our headmaster asks.

"Rye hitted me" Harvey exclaims.

"You three are coming with me" headmaster Millichamp announces and points at me, Zach and Harvey. "Mr Duff and Mr Wyatt can come too"

I follow him towards his office. I'm still angry but Andy made me a little calmer. Before we walk into the office I hear Harvey whisper

"You're a fag as well, Ryan Beaumont" I decide to ignore that idiot, knowing I'd never be able to talk to him again. At least not until he changes his mind.

"Let's start with your side of the story Mr Duff" headmaster Millichamp says.

"Me and Brooklyn were kissing in the corridor when Harvey and his friend walked up to us and said some words. I didn't care about them until they slammed us against the lockers. Then they started to hit us. I did hit back, I can admit that, but it was only in self-defense" Jack tells him. I'm impressed of him, he isn't ashamed of showing who he is. I'd like to be able to do that too.