Tal Imagine

(In this Imagine pretend your 21 and Tal is 22 also imagine breaking up with your ex boyfriend to go to the club to get drunk)

---

Y/N's P.O.V : I slammed the door shut to my now ex boyfriends apartment after finding him sucking some other girls face off tears ran down my face because I can't lie I really did love him with all my heart but I couldn't handle another heart break by myself how do you leave someone who makes you smile everyday? How can I just drop everything and walk away I guess I'll drive to my best friend Cassandra's house and explain everything.

Cassandra: Bitch no fucking way he did not!

Y/N: Yeah Cass he did...

Cassandra: Lets go to the club you lowkey need a distraction. Imma get you an outfit be right back.

I walked across the room and plopped myself on Cassandra's bed as I laid back and looked up at the ceiling trying to hold back the tears in my eyes yeah I know this is bullshit because he cheated on me and I shouldn't be worrying about he but we were high school sweethearts. What pisses me off most is he wasted 6 fucking years off my life!

Cassandra: Here you go boo

Y/N: Thanks Cass

We finally got ready and drove down to the club listening to act up by city girls

"Real ass bitch give a fuck 'bout a nigga

Big Birkin bag hold five six figures

Stripes on my ass so he call this pussy tigger

Fuckin' on a scammin' ass rich ass nigga

Same group of bitches ain't no adding to the picture"

As I sang along we pulled up to the club. As I approached the club I could hear and feel the beat of the music go right through me making the adrenaline pump through my veins. When I walked in the smell of alcohol and sweat hit me like a truck as I scanned the club a guy caught my attention. He looked about 6 foot maybe 6'2 he had swooped back fawn hair with beautiful dark ocean blue eyes while observing him I hadn't noticed he made his way over to me " Hey I couldn't help but notice you from across the room and I wanted to tell you you're cute" He said with a slight smirk. " Thanks...?" I said with a confused look on my face waiting for him to tell me his name " Tal and you?" "Y/N" " Beautiful name for a beautiful you wanna get a drink and get to know each other?"

Y/N: Of course I'd love to get to know you Tal

A/N: BROOO THIS IS MY FIRST imagineee I honestly don't know how I feel about comment down below what you think guys!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANKS FOR READING <3 - L