Chapter ten

"She did what?!" Mike almost yelled, "I can't believe it. That's just crazy"

"I know. Try telling my mom" I said.

"I don't think it's that weird. My mom would've done it too, if she had more time for it" Andrea said.

We were on our way home and I had just told them about miss Lovato coming over for dinner, yesterday.

"You won't enjoy it" I said.

"What not? That way I can get know her better. You know, I can talk to her and she can't use the 'no talking about personal lives' excuse"

"Yeah, well, I didn't talk to her" I said, "my mom did, though, and I listened to their conversation"

"What did you find out about her?" Mike asked.

"She got divorced about a month ago. That's why she came to live here" I said.

"That's all?" he asked.

"Pretty much, but I'm sure I'm gonna see more of her. Mom gave her an open invitation and Soph and Sierra love each other, so I'm sure she'll come around"

"Who's Sierra?" Andrea asked.

"Her daughter"

"She cute?" Andrea asked.

"Yeah, she's really cute"

"She probably gets that from her mom" Mike said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Her mom's hot"

"MIKE! She's our teacher!"

"She can still be hot"

"She's thirty four!"

"Still hot"

"Ok, she's kinda good looking, but not so hot"

"I would date her"

"You're kidding, right?" Andrea asked.

"Actually, no, I'm not. I would date her, if she were a few years younger. She was so hot back then"

"I can't believe you even think about that. How do you know she was so hot?" I asked.

"I saw pictures of her. She was famous, you know. Her pictures are all over the Internet. I did my research, remember?"

"Yeah" I said.

"Anyways, what are you gonna do next time she comes? You can't ignore her forever" Andrea said.

"I'll see. I'll probably just stay in my room, or something like that"

"And in school, when you see her?"

"I'll avoid looking at her"

"And if she talks to you?"

"I'll find my way out"

"You're being pathetic" Andrea said.

"Am not"

"No Andrea, she's not. You're just a different type of person. Normal students don't want their fucking teacher in their house" Mike said.

"Well, I wish you a lot of luck, then. Next time, call me, so I can come, too" Andrea said.

"Would love to" I replied, as we parted to our houses.

-----
Next update: Thursday

Messages me if you need someone to talk to.
Stay strong,
I love you!