Ch2

The school day had finished and the students started to walk back to their dorms. Shoto happily chatted with Izuku while keeping a lookout for any sign of Katsuki. Izuku felt bad as half of him was only present in the conversation. The other half was worried about leaving Katsuki earlier that day when he did.

"Izuku." Shoto called out, fully bringing him to his senses. "Did you hear me?"

"No. I'm going to go ahead. I feel really tired." lied Izuku before hurrying ahead.

It wasn't that he didn't want to talk to Shoto, he just felt bad for not being fully present. He took the stairs up to his floor then hurriedly opened the door to his room then closed and locked it. It was this time of day he favored most. He was all alone, not having to worry about crazy Kacchan nor overprotective Shoto. Just him and his All Might merchandise.

Izuku was quietly doing homework when he heard a knock on his door. He went back to work then heard them knock again. Should he answer it? It wasn't like he had to let them in. He left his seat then opened the door slightly.

"Kacchan?" he said in confusion. This was the first time he's stopped by his room. "What do you want me to do? Buy something? Give you my notes? Use-"

"I want to talk. That icyhot guy can't bother us in here." Katsuki said.

Izuku was reluctant to let him in, but did so anyway. He locked the door and made sure no one could enter. He sat on his chair while Katsuki lied on his bed. Katsuki wanting to just talk with him was weird in of itself.

"Are you and Todoroki a thing?" he asked suddenly, causing Izuku to make a long mark on his homework.

"What? No. We're friends. I could never be into him. Plus his dad is scary." replied Izuku weakly.

Endeavor wasn't the friendly type to begin with. To learn his son was dating a guy and not a girl, he didn't want to imagine what would happen.

"Damn nerd... I don't get why everyone is so nice to you. What did you do to deserve it huh?" Katsuki half asked, half demanded.

"I don't know either. But I'm grateful for it though. Their support and kindness have gotten me this far." Izuku said softly as he thought back. "Even you helped in a weird way."

Katsuki felt a bit of heat in his cheeks. He rubbed his cheeks in hopes of getting rid of the feeling. They sat in silence as Izuku continued to work. After years of constantly bickering and being bullied, he never thought they'd one day sit in the same space in complete silence. Harsh knocking broke them out of their trance.

"Don't answer it." Katsuki whispered as he closed the curtains to the balcony before checking to make sure it was locked.

"What if it's a teacher?" Izuku asked worriedly.

"Why would a teacher visit at this time?" Katsuki fussed.

Izuku sighed then kept working. The knocking came again.

"I know you're in there Izuku, open up!" a familiar voice said.

"It's Tenya... can I open it?" Izuku whispered.

Katsuki rolled his eyes then wrapped himself in Izuku's sheets. He couldn't see anything, but he couldn't deny that his sheets smelled like him. He rubbed his cheek against the sheet as they continued to talk by the door. It then hit him like a truck. He was being weird again. Katsuki internally groaned as he hoped to erase the moment from his mind permanently. The door closed and the sound of the lock rang in his ears.

"You can come out now. They're looking for you. They wanna blow up some stuff but Shoto doesn't want to." Izuku reported as he sat down.

Katsuki sat up as the sheet draped over him in all angles.