Ch16

Izuku and Katsuki nodded off in class and gained the attention of their classmates, especially Shoto. He didn't like it, but he had to thank Katsuki. Their classmates poked them awake, hoping they wouldn't fall asleep.

"You'll all learn more about this when you go into real combat with the pros against villains. Never take any villain lightly." said Mr. Aizawa before dismissing them for lunch and discussing what they'd do in the afternoon.

Shoto left his seat after Mr. Aizawa left the classroom. He stood in between Katsuki's and Izuku's seats then gently tapped him.

"Let's eat together." Shoto said as he looked at the waking beauty.

"Let's heat moreover?" Izuku repeated back to him.

"No, eat." Shoto said while making gestures.

"Oh. You can eat with us." Izuku replied with a smile.

He left his seat then moved to wake Katsuki. Shoto's envy grew.

˗ˏˋ❀ˋˏ ˏˋ❀ˋˏ˗

Izuku sat down and Shoto immediately followed, blocking Katsuki from sitting beside him. Ochako and Tenya looked at each other as they could tell a storm would brew at their table.

"So, finally decided to eat with us again?" Ochako said with a smile.

"I missed you all. So, I have a few ideas I'd want to try during training but I can't decide which." Shoto said, ignoring the fact Katsuki was staring him down.

Izuku quietly listened then glanced in Katsuki's direction. He seemed into the conversation. Izuku was contented to see that they were somewhat getting along. It was then Katsuki leapt from his seat patting his pants down.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Stay still and let me freeze it over." Shoto said with worry on his face.

"Asshole, you did it on purpose!" Katsuki complained as he watched him put out the flames.

"What? Are you accusing me without proof?" Shoto asked with a sad face.

Everyone looked at Katsuki. Katsuki sighed heavily then mumbled a "thank you" before taking his seat again. Izuku looked at Shoto who went back to chatting as if nothing happened. Were they really starting to get along?

"Oh, Izuku." Shoto said then looked at him. Izuku met his eyes, wondering what he had to say. Shoto leaned closer, making sure no one else could hear. "Stay behind in the classroom after our last class."

Izuku nodded and then thought of things he possibly had to say. Was there a problem with their summer plans? Was it something he trusted him to hear only?

"It's nice to see you both getting along again." Tenya said with a smile while looking at Shoto and Izuku.

"We had a fight but we've made up. I'm glad we can be close again." Shoto said then put his arm around Izuku.

Katsuki was too busy staring them down and missed his tray. He ended up hitting it, spooking him in the process and sending his utensils flying. His spoon hit Mina square on the head.

"Is everything okay, Kacchan?" Izuku asked.

"Peachy." he replied then pushed his lunch away from him.

Shoto cheered on the inside while keeping his calm exterior. It felt good getting back at him. It was his time to regain back everything Katsuki had stolen from him with his goody two shoes act. He was going to prove with cold, hard facts that people couldn't change.

˗ˏˋ❀ˋˏ ˏˋ❀ˋˏ˗

Shoto easily wormed his way in between the two without making it suspicious to Izuku. He still had a lot of work ahead of him if he wanted to break down the wall Katsuki had built up.