Ch13

Izuku sat at his desk and wondered if Katsuki left early. It made sense. He kissed him the night before. Anyone would be spooked by that, especially if it was a guy. He banged his head against the desk then stopped. He could simply call and see. He was hesitant, very hesitant. It wasn't like they couldn't act like nothing happened when something clearly happened.

"Kacchan...?" Izuku called out after he picked up.

"Are we still going together? Or did you call to say otherwise?" asked Katsuki.

"N- No. No changes, haha. See you in an hour." said Izuku quickly.

"Why don't I just come to you? It'll be better than waiting for me to come down." replied Katsuki before hanging up.

Izuku was in full panic mode. How was he to act after last night? How was Katsuki so calm? He started to straighten up his room and hoped it would calm his nerves. All he had to do was act like everything was fine. Everything was fine. He yelped at the sound of someone knocking on the door. He quickly fixed his hair in the mirror before answering the door.

"Is everything okay...? I heard you yelp." Katsuki asked full of concern.

"Everything is a-okay. Come in. Don't be a stranger, haha." said Izuku with a fake smile.

"Last night is bothering you isn't it?" Katsuki asked as he walked past him.

Izuku froze in place. If anything, talking about it before they went home was probably best. Izuku locked his door then sat beside Katsuki.

"I'm going to tell you honestly. I don't know why I did it. I just looked at you and a voice inside me said to do it, so I did. I don't intend to lead you on either. I have no romantic feelings for you whatsoever." said Izuku with a firm nod.

"Is that so? Glad to know how you feel." said Katsuki despite wanting to die inside.

Izuku nodded then looked away. Should he have said that? He subconsciously clawed at his heart as it was contracting in a weirdly sharp way. He started to think about what occurred the night before. His kiss with Shoto felt empty. He never wanted to get away from someone that bad before. Katsuki on the other hand...

"I'm just going to use your bathroom for a bit." said Katsuki before heading in.

His kiss with Katsuki made him feel something. Emotions he couldn't quite describe, but if he were to generalize it, it would be along the lines of ecstatic. It felt good, making him go in for another one. Even after he left, he couldn't stop thinking about it. That's how good it made him feel. Katsuki exited the bathroom and looked at Izuku's serious thinking face.

Katsuki quietly walked over then held Izuku's face, making his cheeks squished. He softly laughed at the adorable sight. He wanted to protect his soft puppy.

"Sorry, you just looked funny like this and I couldn't help but laugh." said Katsuki as he let his face go.

"Funny my ass..." muttered Izuku as his face grew hot.

"So... Shoto likes you, huh? Hear you're also going somewhere with him with your mom for the summer?" said Katsuki as he had actually overheard the conversation starting from Shoto mentioning the States.

"How did you know...?" asked Izuku in surprise.

"Last night. I heard and saw more than you think. Sure, I could've interfered when he kissed you, but I didn't think it was my place to do so, especially if you liked him back." confessed Katsuki as he looked at the taped crumpled note on his wall.

"I would never like someone like him." Izuku said without hesitation. "I like-"

Katsuki looked at Izuku who covered his mouth. What was he going to say? Something told him he wouldn't finish his thought. He sighed then told him he didn't have to continue.