Epilogue pt1

Izuku excitedly entered the airport as their plane had landed. He turned around and waved at Shoto who smiled softly at him. Endeavor followed behind along with Izuku's mom.

"I can't believe we're actually here. In the States! There's so many things I want to do!" Izuku said excitedly, gaining the attention of people at the airport.

"Hey, calm down. They're going to label you a crazy tourist if you keep that up." Shoto said as they stopped by seats to make sure they had everything.

Izuku looked behind him then dashed out of his seat. Shoto frowned at the sight before him.

"Sorry, they were taking forever to get their things..." Katsuki said as he waddled over to everyone while Izuku clung to him.

"Let's get a move on. I have somewhere to be with Shoto." Endeavor said as he walked on ahead.

Izuku grabbed his things and happily walked beside Katsuki.

"Our first summer together as a couple in a foreign country. Sorta romantic isn't it?" Izuku said as he looked at him.

"Where are we exactly...?" Katsuki asked as he had toned out half of the conversation.

"New York! We'll be staying here most of summer. Endeavor and Shoto will be traveling to other places like Florida, Ohio, Maryland, LA, and I forgot the rest." said Izuku with a thoughtful look. "We're going to have tons of fun."

"Where are we staying? A hotel? A friend's place?" Katsuki asked as they closely followed behind Endeavor and Shoto.

"Just how much did you tune out... They have a house here. Not sure where." Izuku said, envious of their wealth.

"The Todorokis are so fucking rich..." spat Katsuki in jealousy.

"Hey, language!" Izuku's mom said as she hit Katsuki on the arm.

"Sorry, Mrs. Midoriya." Katsuki apologized, feeling embarrassed.

"I promised your mom I would keep you in check and look at you, already causing trouble." she hissed.

Izuku silently laughed as even now he could never defy his mother. He could tell it was going to be an interesting summer.

˗ˏˋ❀ˋˏ ˏˋ❀ˋˏ˗

Izuku unpacked his bag as he, Shoto and Katsuki were to share a room. He could feel the intensity coming off of both of them.

"I'm sharing with Izuku." Shoto said, claiming the bed Izuku claimed.

"How the hell are you going to say that outright when you know damn well he's my boyfriend!?" Katsuki snapped, on the verge of decking Shoto in the face.

"At least grant me this much. I'll only be here for two weeks at most with my old man before we leave. I won't see you both for a long time after." Shoto said with a shrug.

"Nuh uh. Move." Katsuki said as he pushed Shoto off the bed.

"Look, I'll just sleep on the floor. There, it's settled." said Izuku before leaving the room to grab sheets.

"I swear I'd give you such a beating if it weren't for the fact that Izuku and his mom are here." Katsuki said before sitting down on the other bed.

"Is there anything you boys need?" Izuku's mom asked as she walked in. "Oh? Where's Izu?"

"I'm right here." Izuku said carrying sheets.

"What are the sheets for?" she asked curiously. "You aren't going to share a bed with Kacchan?"