Ch15

Everyone stopped talking once Izuku stepped into the classroom. He didn't understand why everyone was looking at him. He looked and saw Shoto with his face pressed to his desk and arms dangling off to both sides. He looked in the other direction and saw Katsuki with his head resting against his arms.

"What did you do to them?" Tenya whispered.

"Oh..." Izuku muttered then left the classroom.

Everyone looked at Tenya who shrugged. You could only learn so much from an "oh". Izuku planned to skip classes. He didn't think he could handle an entire day with the both of them after how he treated them the day before. Could he really afford to skip classes? He stopped walking then looked back at his classroom. He had to brave through it.

Izuku entered the classroom again and took his seat behind Katsuki. The others quietly talked amongst themselves as they were afraid that Izuku was in a bad mood. Mr. Aizawa entered the room and was surprised to hear how quiet they were.

"Are you all plotting something?" he asked as he looked around the room.

"Not at all. We're just feeling under the weather." Tenya said and everyone else nodded along.

"Well, you all better mind your health. Villains don't take sick days nor should heroes." replied Mr. Aizawa before glancing at the two with their heads down. "Heads up! Class is starting."

Izuku wondered if he was too harsh with what he said the night before.

"Go away. Seeing you makes me feel sick."

Izuku frowned heavily. He did go too far. He'd be hurt if someone said that to him. He knew he should've just kept quiet. How could he make it up to him? Katsuki was a simple yet complex guy. You'd think he liked one thing, but he'd completely dismiss it when you asked about it. Izuku discreetly wrote and rewrote a note and wondered if any of it would get through to him. He erased it all and decided to wait until training.

˗ˏˋ❀ˋˏ ˏˋ❀ˋˏ˗

He couldn't reach him. Whenever they got close, Katsuki would move away. He didn't know it was purposefully or that's how things ended up. He was at a loss.

Shoto approached him then noticed his worry stricken face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Shoto asked as he walked with him to go change.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." Izuku said as he thought of ways to apologize.

"Are you sure? I'm not trying to pressure you, just want you to know I'm here for you." said Shoto.

"I appreciate that. Really." said Izuku with a smile.

"Bakugo wasn't looking too well this morning. He slept through the first two classes. Barely participated in the previous training and this one. Wonder if something's bugging him." Shoto said from an observational standpoint.

He froze up at the sight of Izuku with a angry look in his eyes. Did he cross the line? His eyes softened and he looked close to crying.

"I need to go. I'm sorry, Shoto." Izuku said as he closed up his costume case then dashed off.

He hurried back to the classroom in hopes that he didn't leave yet. He slowed to a stop in front of the classroom door then opened it. He scanned the room and confirmed he wasn't there. He asked his classmates who all said he left right after bringing back his costume. Izuku quickly put his away then ran. Why did he wait so long to apologize?

˗ˏˋ❀ˋˏ ˏˋ❀ˋˏ˗

Izuku sat outside of his room as he never answered his knocks. Eijiro and Mezo often came out to chat with him and offer him water and snacks if he needed it. He didn't plan on moving until Katsuki came out of his room. Eijiro stepped out of his room then sat beside Izuku.