Chapter 1

Jade's P.O.V

Come on Jade how stupid are you pig sitting for Lewis again, he's going to kill me if he finds out I lost hammy. Ironic, he named his pig Hammy right.

"Here piggy, piggy, here piggy," I called out looking for Lewis's lost pig that I was supposed to be pig sitting.

"Damnit I hate Lewis for leaving me with his pig whilst he's off on that stupid cruise with his parents leaving me to watch his pig, see this is why I am a loner, people tick me off." I say to Genevieve, my one and only best friend.

"I got him," Blake yelled, walking over toward me and Gen with the pig in his hands.

"Oh thank goodness, maybe you should watch him for the rest of the time Gen I am going to be very busy with stuff.'' I tell Gen who looks at me unamused.

"By that you mean I hate this pig I'm giving him to you and you have no choice in the matter cause I will fight you on this and win, that's the kind of stuff you're 'busy' with." She said sarcastically before putting her bright red hair into a ponytail.

"See, this is why we are best friends, you get me." I told her while hugging her. She rolled her deep blue eyes.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," she said, annoyed by me. I couldn't help but laugh as I walked away.

"Gosh she really is mad at me for this but you know what I don't care because to be honest, I hate that pig, do you know how hard it is to pig sit? It's like pet-sitting except with a pig that's a pet and well you get the idea. If Lewis ever leaves me with that pig again I'm gonna turn it into bacon or maybe roast it with an apple in its mouth so it has the illusion of being healthier." I told Blake he looked at me like I was on drugs.

"I understand the words coming out of your mouth but I'm still drawing a blank. Sometimes I question my friendship with you." He said before we reached his locker where his girlfriend was waiting for him."See ya Jade I gotta go." He said before grinning and running over to hug his girlfriend before eventually sticking his tongue in her mouth. I looked away and shivered.

"Ugh gross get a room you sickos!" I yelled back to them before I heard Blake curse me out. I put headphones on and walked away playfully flipping him the bird. "He's too easy to annoy." I wandered the school halls before I came across Mr. Sandern, the school's chemistry teacher. He was a man around his late sixties, all his hair was gray and he had light brown eyes. He was a shorter man around five foot five or so mostly due to age. He also absolutely hated me because my brother had occasionally cut his class when he was a student.

"Miss Jensen, why are you roaming the halls instead of staying in the lunchroom? Are you planning on skipping class!?" He asked me angrily. He didn't even wait for me to respond before scoffing and speaking again."Of course you were planning on skipping class. I'm not surprised, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, your brother often skipped classes of course you would, you kids are such..." He paused and scowled at someone coming down the stairs.

"The kids are such what Mr. Sandern?" A familiar voice spoke up. I turned around and saw my history teacher Mr. Demotov descending the stairs he was around his early thirties or late twenties he had black hair and eyes his skin was rather pale almost like he didn't spend any time in the sun he was around five ten and he was always nice to the students he often made sure that none of the teachers gave the students too much grief. He reached the bottom of the stairs and walked over to us."Go ahead Mr. Sandern say what you think these kids, these students are? I dare you." Suddenly it was like Mr. Demotov's whole demeanor changed and he became menacing; the last three words he spoke seemed deeper than the rest of what he said. Mr. Sandern's eyes changed from brown to black and he cowered back a little before turning around and walking away in a huff. I stood there for a minute dazed by what had just happened.