Chapter 5

Jade's P.O.V

Wow, that was the best kiss I have ever had like in my life.

"Come on, we need to get you out of here." He grabs my hand pulling me with him until I stop and pull out of his grip when I realize it's night time.

I ran upstairs to my room and changed next I grabbed all my gear and then I heard banging on my door until I saw a very furious James in my doorway, he had broken my door, he broke my fucking door, the asshole.

He started walking towards me, but he was a little too late next thing I know I'm jumping out the window and pulling myself onto the roof and jumping onto the next roof until I am at my usual roof, searching through the police radio I use for my umm line of work.

I finally got some chatter on the line and I was so happy, this work is kinda like my stress reliever so yeah.

"This is Officer Carmichael at the station and we have a code 107 I'm requesting some back up." I looked through my code book and found that code 107 means armed robbery with at least five armed guys, I can so totally handle this.

Next thing I know I am jumping from roof to roof. Then I reached the jewelry store where the robbery was. I jumped off the roof and went in through the back where I saw their car.

I walked through the back door and then they all started staring at me, so I ram one of their heads into a wall hard enough to knock him out. The next guy pulls out a knife and tries cutting me, keyword tries but he fails miserably if I might add instead I slightly turn myself and lift my leg up kicking him right where it hurts the most. Yeah, he's definitely gonna be sore tomorrow. Another one pulls out a gun and aims it at me. I grabbed his arm, flipped him upside down and slowly put him unconscious. As I looked up I noticed the rest of the two guys got taken out by the cops and then I ran off deeper into the night.

###

When I reached my house it was about six o'clock which is when I start getting ready for school.

Once I walk inside I see my stuff in a bunch of suitcases. I walk further into the house and find James sitting on the couch until he sees me and he looks worried and frustrated and angry plus sad all the whole time.

"Where we're you." He asks me.

"Let's see I was stopping a robbery as well as a murder," I tell him all he does is look at me and hug me like he can't ever live without me, sheesh I was gone for one night, not even twenty-four hours and he's acting as if I had died. Why do guys always act this way, at least straight guys, I swear they are bipolar one minute they are hot the next they're cold, ugh can I not just have one simple easy day is that really too much to ask for ugghh.