Chapter 4

Jade's P.O.V

I felt the hand come over my mouth I tried to scream I tried to run but I couldn't move what was I going to do couldn't stay parents we're dead, but I couldn't leave because I was held back by some unknown person or figure not that I really could leave anyway my pain went numb I didn't know what to do. All I can do is stand there and watch their dead bodies, and wonder what happened. Suddenly I felt the hands move one rubbing my shoulders, but why would the person killed them remorse for me.

"It's gonna be okay." said in a deep husky voice.

I turned around and immediately noticed James rubbing my forearms.

Suddenly out of nowhere, I hugged him. Not because of sadness nor happiness, but because of numbness because I don't really know how to respond to my parents' death. Then I let go.

"You know it's okay to cry right, I'm right here for you, I won't leave your side," James said, stroking my face with his fingers.

"You know what the funny thing is I used to wish someone would come and kill them and save me, but after a while, I decided that was never gonna happen, then there was this one time I tried to poison their wine glasses with some type of chemical, it didn't work so they never even found out about it and I got off the hook without any problems, but could you blame me they did much worse to me, they ruined my childhood, my birthdays, my life to the point where I tried to kill my only living family." As I had said all of that to James he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his neck then cried, but I cried because I finally realized that I was free. Free from them and all the hurt I had to go through, I was suddenly free.

Then out of nowhere, I kissed him, I don't know why it's like I was just drawn to him. So here I was kissing a stranger. 

When I stopped, I could have sworn I heard him growl. But it must have been my imagination, right? 

Nope, it definitely wasn't my imagination. Suddenly where he was standing there was a big black wolf with big bright silver eyes. Next thing I knew the wolf was nuzzling my hip with his head. For some odd reason, I wasn't afraid of the wolf even though it could probably kill me within seconds if it wanted to.

I just starred at it for a moment more, a few seconds later it turned into none other than a very um...how do I put this. Sexy naked James. And boy, he did not disappoint. I mean seriously WOW, that can't be possible or fair. 

He took a few steps towards me and put his hand on my cheek, and no not the cheek your thinking of you sickos that boy does that he gonna get slapped silly. And then he kissed me gently on the lips. The kiss was so warm, sweet and passionate. I hadn't realized this before, but damn was he a good kisser, like wow.