Chapter 9

A/N Okay so a friend sent me this and at first I didn't see it then when I did I laughed so hard.

A few days later

James P. O.V

I woke up this morning without Jade next to me, making me become really worried about where she was. I got up and out of bed to look for her. I checked the bathroom and the closet for her and the entire bedroom but she still wasn't there. So I went downstairs and into the kitchen seeing her making pancakes. She was wearing a pair of black Converse, a black crop top, and a pair of black ripped jeans.

"Morning." She says I hear her sweet voice and find it very angelic.

"You know if you take a picture it'll last longer." She says winking at me, pulling me out of my trance.

"Good morning," I say walking over to her.

"Nah, if it were a good morning I'd still be in my bed asleep." She says while flipping a pancake. 

"No, if it were a good morning I would have woken up with you still asleep next to me," I say before I wrap my arms around her waist, and rest my head on her shoulder. I was trying my hardest not to mark her, Jayden was going crazy not having marked his mate yet. He's even driving me insane. Especially with all the unmated male werewolves in the pack. I need to mark her soon.

"Sit down, and I'll get you some breakfast." She said before shoving me out of the kitchen and into the dining room where the table was at. She went back into the kitchen for a few minutes before coming back out and setting a plate down in front of me. Then set a plate down in front of the seat next to me and sitting down and eating. And Jayden and I didn't really like that, so I lifted her out of her chair hearing her let out a squeal as I set her down on my lap and pulled her plate next to mine. 

She kept squirming on my lap trying to get off until I let out a low growl causing her to adjust her position and stop wriggling. Once she finished her food she tried standing up and leaving to put her dishes in the sink, but I held onto her tighter until she stopped moving. I stacked the plates in her hands and moved her so I was holding her bridle style. I then stood up and walked us into the kitchen and had her set the plates down in the sink. After that, I carried her towards the living room.

"You know I can walk by myself, and as a matter of fact I actually like walking by myself." She says, which makes me growl and tighten my grip on her, making her roll her eyes at me.

"Roll your eyes at me again Prinkípissa and you won't be able to sit for a week," I whisper in her ear quietly, but still strong enough to be intimidating. (Prinkípissa means Princess in Greek)

She looked down and shook her head fearfully in submission. Damnit, I'm such a vlákas. I should never have said that to her, it hurts to see her in pain ugh why!

(Vlákas means idiot in Greek.)

Suddenly she got up off my lap and left the room, and to think this day almost started off on a good note.

____________________________________________________________________

Sup guys look I know I haven't been updating this book a lot recently, it's just I just got over some writers block and then I had some family issues come up, and school has been killing me slowly and I'm currently not in a good state of mind right now. And yeah I know that's no excuse, well actually it is an excuse, but that doesn't mean it's okay. So I will try my best to update more on this book. Also read Sasha Nichol's books thanks.

Signed the Author.

Sarah G