Chapter 13

The Third Person's P.O.V

Jade and Apollo had been walking for about twenty minutes when suddenly Jade spoke up.

"So Apollo, you never did explain why you helped me." She asked him curiosity clearly in her voice.

"Well, the reason I helped you is that I'm your familiar. It's my job to protect you. I mean I couldn't always protect you, because I'm only allowed to protect you from magical beings and creatures. Not humans. That's why I couldn't protect you from those monstrous people you used to live with." He told her, thinking back to a couple months ago.

"Wait, are you talking about my parents?" She asked him.

"Oh please if they were truly your bloodline, they would know you could easily kill them in an instant." He told her.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" She asked, confusion plastered on her face.

"Jade, you come from a long, long, long, really long line of noble and wise Dorvale witches, but centuries ago Dorvale witches were wiped out, by witch hunters, until only two remained. A mother and a daughter, the mother's name was Astra, the daughter's name was hidden from everyone but her familiar, that's me. Jade, you are that daughter. Your real name isn't Jade Ross Jensen, Your real name is Violetta Jadelen White a Dorvalein court royale witch." He explains to her. 

Jade's P.O.V

I didn't know how to respond to what Apollo just told me, so instead of giving him a normal response I burst out laughing.

"Haha hahaha. You're joking right, let me get this straight, I'm some royal witch. Yeah right that's funny, look I may be a bitch, but that's it, witches don't exist." I told him before continuing laughing.

"Oh really, werewolves exist, why can't witches?" He pointed out.

"Wait, so you mean to tell me, my whole life everything I've ever known, has been a lie?" I asked him.

"Th... Yes, it's a lie, but there is a very good reason for it. That's why I'm taking you to the queen, she'll explain everything."

"No, you don't get to do that," I yell at him.

"Do what?" 

"You don't get to just barge into my life and tell me that everything I've ever known has been a lie, and then not give me some damn answers. No, you're gonna tell me right now." I demanded, causing him to sigh.

"Very well, you want answers, the only person who can give you an answer right now is," he stopped.

"Who?" I demanded.

"Your father!"