Chapter 11

Jade's P.O.V

I woke up this morning, luckily I had already packed for NYC since I kinda left in a rush and I wanted to see Gen and her family. I got up and went to the bathroom showered, then went to the walk-in closet and got dressed into an oversized hoodie and some leggings, before walking downstairs.

Once I got there I saw James by the door talking to a man by the door, who I assumed was the driver. Before I could even have the chance to pick up my suitcase James quickly picked it up and carried it out the door and to a black car. I started walking towards the door, but as soon as I reached it I ran right into James's chest.

"Sorry," I quickly apologized for my actions.

"It's fine Princess," 

I don't know why, but I just started blushing right then and there.

I quickly made my way over to the black car, only to see the driver already in the driver's seat.

"Where to Luna." He asked me.

"New York City please," I told him softly.

He started driving down the road not speaking a word the whole time. Which yes I'll admit it was nice, but it was also kinda maybe a little bit, oh I don't know what's the word I'm looking for here, oh yeah creepy.

--------------____________________--------------

After about thirty minutes on the road I had fallen asleep, I just woke up from my nap after a few hours of driving. I felt the car come to an abrupt stop. Me not being bothered to see what was going on, we're probably getting gas or something like that. Suddenly my door opened and I was roughly pulled out of the car. I was thrown onto the asphalt, as I tried to stand up I looked over to where I saw the driver, but once I got up I saw blood pooling out of him. The light in his eyes starting to fade away slowly. I started to feel guilty for some reason, what if these people were the reason James brought me with him, what if they were the ones who killed my parents, what if they were the ones who killed my brother. So many emotions are flooding my mind right now. So many situations that I didn't want, what I wanted was answers, not more questions. Something isn't right here, and I'm going to find out what it is. No matter what it takes.

James P. O.V

It has been a few hours since Jade left, and ever since she left Jayden has been going nuts not constantly having his mate around, he keeps on giving me this uneasy feeling, like something bad is about to happen or something like that. Whatever it's him just missing his mate, like me, it probably isn't even a big deal. My thoughts were suddenly disrupted by the sound of my beta Mason bursting into my office.

"Alpha, we have a situation." He says a little out of breath.

"Well, what is it," I ask, annoyed by his disruptivness.

"It's the Luna, she's been kidnapped, and they killed Charles. He sent a mind link to one of our pack members before he was killed." I instantly felt my heart drop hearing about my mate being in danger. Whoever did this is going to pay, with more than just their life. No matter what it takes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey readers, it's the Author here just wanted to say hey. Also really good cliff hanger, am I right, have a good day and a great week. Don't forget to read SashaNichol's books, as well as Silvia_Belle's books. Thanks and bye.

Sighned the Author

Sarah G