/1/

A/N: Hey guys! So Wattpad deleted my first chapter but to sum it up, Vance is a 13 year old boy who Chris adopted. He looks like he could be Chris and Scarlett's kid (blonde hair, blue eyes). Vance and Chris were talking yesterday and Chris told him all about his crush on Scarlett and Vance recorded the whole thing without Chris knowing. Sorry about that. Thanks guys!

The next morning Vance got up and headed downstairs. Chris was in the kitchen making breakfast burritos.

"Oh thanks dad!" Vance said sitting down.

"No problem. How did you sleep?" Chris responded looking up from the stove.

"Pretty well. How'd you sleep?" Vance asked yawning.

"Not bad. Listen, uh today you're going to have to come on set with me, but you can meet everyone and hang out with me. We won't be there for very long because it is our last day of filming." Chris said.

"Are you going to ask Scarlett out?" Vance asked smirking. Chris blushed and shrugged. 

"Maybe. Do you think I should?" Chris asked.

"Yeah! I think she likes you and you two would be a cute couple." Vance said smiling.

After breakfast, they both got dressed and headed for the set. Once they arrived, Chris introduced Vance to everyone and then went to go shoot more scenes. Vance looked around and found who he was looking for: Scarlett Johansson. 

"Hey, uh Scarlett! Can I talk to you I for a second, um in private?" Vance said looking around. 

"Hey Vance and, yeah, what do you need?" Scarlett said happily.

"Well first I'm going to let you listen to this. It's an audio recording from last night when my dad and I were talking." Vance pressed play and he sat there with Scarlett while the audio recording played. After it was over, Vance looked over to see what Scarlett's reaction was. She was blushing and smiling. 

"Chris is in love with me?" She asked. Vance nodded. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe it. He likes me, and I like him back." Scarlett said smiling. 

"You do?" Vance asked. She smiled and nodded. 

"There's something that I have to do." Scarlett said getting up and walking away.

Scarlett walked around looking for Chris and she finally spotted him. 

She walked towards him and said,  "Chris. Close your eyes I have a surprise for you." 

"Okay!" Chris said as he closed his eyes. Scarlett took a deep breath then leaned in and kissed Chris. They stood there enjoying each other until Vance saw them and coughed. 

Chris blushed and said, "Wh-what was that about?" 

Scarlett looked into his eyes and said, "I like you too Chris."

"What-what do you mean? How did you find out?! Y-You, I-I mean I don't like you like that." Chris said as he started to blush. 

"Chris! Calm down! And if you're wondering how I found out, it was Vance." Scarlett said as Vance looked around awkwardly. 

Chris glared at Vance and said, "You told her about last night?!" 

Vance shook his head and replied, "I let her listen to our conversation last night. I recorded the whole thing yesterday. Scarlett heard it all." 

"You did what?!" Chris said panicked. Scarlett giggled and Vance was smirking.

"Chris! Please calm down!" Scarlett said putting her hands on Chris' shoulders in an attempt to calm him. 

"Alright. Alright. But can you tell me what you actually think about what I said? Because I meant every word I said." Chris said seriously. 

Scarlett nodded and said, "I really can't believe that I am that special to you. I mean I'm not really pretty or any of the things you said but it's nice to know that you care about me." 

"No, no, no! You are all of the things I said. You are an amazing person and you are really pretty and you are super nice and friendly and confident. That's why I like you." Chris said and Scarlett blushed. They both started to lean in to kiss each other but then Vance, who was still standing there, coughed and they pulled away. 

"Don't worry I kiss you later when he's not around." Chris whispered into Scarlett's ear as she blushed and giggled.

After filming was over, the three of them went back to Chris's house to eat dinner. Vance sat down on the couch and turned on Stranger Things and Scarlett and Chris went into the kitchen to make dinner. Vance was enjoying the show until he realized it was awfully quiet in the kitchen so he turned around and saw Chris and Scarlett kissing. 

Vance gagged and said, "Get a room!" The two pulled away from each other and blushed making Vance laugh. They went back to making dinner and once it was ready they all say down at the table and ate. 

"Hey, Scarlett. I was wondering where you have been staying since I know your last apartment was you ex boyfriend's apartment." Chris said. 

Scarlett looked up and said, "Well I have been staying at my friend's house until I can find a place to live." 

Chris sat for a moment, thinking and then he said, "Why don't you move in with me and Vance? I know that I would love to have you live here and I'm sure Vance wouldn't mind." Vance nodded and smiled. 

Scarlett looked at Chris and said, "Really?" 

He nodded, " Yeah!" Then, Scarlett smiled the biggest smile Chris had ever seen.

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you've had a great day and I hope you enjoyed this story. I will try to update as much as possible so be on the lookout for more chapters. Feel free to leave your ideas in the comments and vote on this story. Thank you guys!