/5/

Chris and Scarlett woke up together on the couch, where they had fallen asleep last night. After getting up and eating breakfast, Vance went to a friend's house to hang out for the day, which meant Chris and Scarlett got some alone time. They decided to watch a movie and Scarlett sat on Chris' lap and the couple cuddled on the couch. While they were relaxing, Chris got a phone call. 

Chris: Hello?

Mom: Hi Chris!

Chris: Hey mom! What's up?

Mom: Not much. Now Chris you haven't visited your father and I for a while so we decided to book a flight for you to come visit us.

Chris: Okay. When is the flight?

Mom: It is in two days, which is Friday.

Chris: Alright, but can you make that one ticket into three?

Mom: Three? Why? Are you bringing friends?

Chris: No, actually they are more like family.

Mom: Okay Chris. But remember: your flight leaves on Friday. I love you.

Chris: I love you too mom. Bye!

 Scarlett looked behind her into the kitchen where Chris had gone to take the phone call. 

"Who called you?" She asked. 

"It was my mom, she bought us flight tickets visit her and my dad. The flight is on Friday." Chris said walking over to the couch again to sit with Scarlett. 

"Friday?! That's in two days Chris!" Scarlett said. Chris nodded. 

"Yeah! I know. My parents don't really understand the whole 'week's notice' thing." Chris said smiling. 

Scarlett laughed a little and Chris said, "Come on, let's go pack." Scarlett nodded and Chris proceeded to walk over to Scarlett and pick her up bridal style. 

"Chris! What are you doing?!" Scarlett said burying her head into his chest. 

"Carrying you to our room of course." Chris replied smiling. 

"Chris, put me down. I'm worried that I'm too heavy and you'll hurt yourself. " Scarlett said, seriously. 

"You are not heavy, my love. I promise." Chris said looking into her eyes. Scarlett smilied, knowing that Chris always told her the truth.

After the two of them had packed, Scarlett packed for Vance and then the couple got the rest of the day to themselves. They decided to go outside and Chris laid down in the hammock with Scarlett on his chest. It was very peaceful outside and relaxing. 

Scarlett looked up at Chris and asked, "Do your parents know about us dating?" 

"I don't think so since we haven't told anyone yet." Chris said. 

"I think that after we tell your parents and mine, we should tell the public about us." Scarlett said. Chris nodded and smiled at her. 

"I love you Scar. You are the most beautiful human that ever lived, and I want you to remember that, always." 

"Thanks Chris. I love you too." Scarlett said happily. The rest of the day was spent with the couple just hanging out and having fun together. Later on, when Vance came home, they told him about the trip and he was excited for it. And at the end of the day, Chris and Scarlett fell asleep together which made their good day, even better.

A/N: Sorry about this chapter being so short. I will try to update more often. Please vote on this chapter and leave a comment. I hope you guys are have a great day!