/9/

Scarlett woke up next to Chris, of course, and she was so happy.

Oh my god, she thought to herself. Chris and I had sex together! 

Scarlett wasn't sure if she and Chris were ever going to have sex together, because every time they got close, one of them would stop or the two of them were interrupted.

She got out of bed quietly so she wouldn't wake up Chris, and then she took a shower. After she had showered and was dressed, Chris finally woke up. 

"Hey beautiful." Chris said as Scarlett walked out of their room, blushing, but happy. Chris never failed to make her feel good about herself. 

Chris showered and got dressed too, and went into the kitchen where Scarlett was making breakfast. Vance was still at his friend's house and Chris was happy that he and Scarlett got to spend the morning together.

He and Scarlett dealt with all of the adoption papers and more, and now Vance was officially Scarlett's son, too. Scarlett was very happy about this because she loved Vance, and he was practically her son anyways.

After they had breakfast, Scarlett got a phone call. She was that it was her mom, so she picked it up right away.

"Hello?" Scarlett said.

"Hello, Scarlett, it's your mother. Your father and I are coming out to LA to visit you tomorrow." Scarlett's mom said on the phone as Scarlett just stood there, trying to process the information.

"Mom, are you joking? Tommorow? You're supposed to give us like a week's notice!" Scarlett yelled. Chris could tell that she was getting tense and stressed. He walked over to where she was and wrapped his arms around her gently, and he could feel her body relaxing.

"Scarlett, I am not joking. Now tomorrow you send me the address, and your father and I will come in the afternoon, okay?" Her mom was being dead serious, to Scarlett's dismay.

Scarlett sighed, and said, "Okay mom. See you tomorrow." Then she hung up.

Scarlett turned around and faced Chris who had a worried look on his face.

"Chris, my parents are coming tomorrow! They have no idea about you or Vance, and they've always been super judgmental about my boyfriends and stuff." Scarlett said. She was very stressed out.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's gonna be alright Scarlett. It's gonna be fine." Chris said, and he kissed her forehead to calm her.

"No it's not! Do you know that they didn't like the idea of me being an actress? They have never really supported me in acting, Chris. Not once have they come to the premiere of any one my movies. They're gonna hate you. I don't want them to be the reason we break up!" Scarlett said, choking up a bit as she said the last sentence. 

She started crying and Chris wrapped his arms around her as she buried her head in his chest. 

"Who said anything about breaking up? I promise you that your parents are not going to be the reason we break up, Scarlett. I mean I never even want to break up with you. I love you too much." Chris said softly, as he held Scarlett in his arms. 

"Thanks Chris. I love you too." Scarlett said and the two of them kissed. Scarlett took a deep breath and sat down on the couch, Chris sitting down next to her.

Chris said, "I know that everything is going to be fine tomorrow, okay? Your parents aren't going to be mad at you for anything. And if they are, then I guess I'll have to change their minds." Scarlett looked up at him and smiled. She knew that Chris would do anything for her, as long as she was happy. 

After a while, the two of them went to pick up Vance from his friend's house. He had a great time and the two of them planned to hang out again soon. 

When they arrived back at their place, Scarlett explained to Vance what was happening the next day and he was thrilled.

"Oh tomorrow is gonna be an adventure!" Vance said sarcastically.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Vote on this chapter and leave a comment below if you liked it and comment your ideas for future chapters.