/19/

Instagram:

ChrisEvans: They are already best friends! 

Tagged: VanceEvans

2.3 Million Likes 

189k Comments

ScarlettJohansson: The two of them are inseparable

Tagged: VanceEvans

2.7 Million Likes

191k Comments

(Sorry I'm too lazy to make up some fake comments! 😂)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Vance loved Dodger and so did Scarlett and Chris. He was their newest friend and they all adored him.

While everyone was adjusting to life with Dodger, Chris was planning a little trip for him and Scarlett.

They had talked about it a little bit and he really wanted to do something special for her.

They had decided they wanted to go to Hawaii, and Vance and Dodger would stay with Chris's parents while they were gone.

Scarlett and Chris were both very excited to get to spend some more time together and get to bond and connect more with each other.

They next few days, they were very busy planning everything.

They were going to be renting a big, beautiful house with a pool, and the house was super close to the beach.

The couple also started packing and they quickly bought anything they needed that they didn't already have.

Chris's parents flew to LA so they could stay with Vance and Dodger while Chris and Scarlett were gone.

Finally, the day came and they were ready to go.

"Bye Vance! Be good for your grandparents while we're gone!" Scarlett said, as she hugged him tight.

"I will, mom." Vance said, as they pulled away from their hug, and went to hug Chris. "Have a good time on your trip!"

Chris and Scarlett thanked his parents, hugged them, and said goodbye to Dodger and got into the car.

They arrived at the airport a little while later, got their bags out of the car and in a few minutes they had boarded the private plane.

They settled in next to each other and started watching a movie. Chris also grabbed some sandwiches and lemonade for the two of them to eat since it was about dinnertime.

They cuddled up together for the duration of the flight and they were both excited when they finally arrived. 

They got an Uber from the airport to the house, which luckily was a short drive.

The house was gorgeous and the two of them were so excited to finally be in Hawaii.

"Wow Chris! This house is amazing!" Scarlett said, as they walked into the house.

"Yeah it is!" Chris replied.

"I can't wait for tomorrow when we get to do all the fun stuff we have planned!" Scarlett said, excitedly. Chris smiled at her excitement. He thought it was really cute.

"Here let me take your bags up the stairs." Chris said, as he grabbed Scarlett's bags and started walking upstairs.

"Thanks babe! I'm getting pretty tired!" Scarlett said.

"Me too!" Chris replied.

Even though it was only 9PM in Hawaii, it was 11PM in LA, so Chris and Scarlett were both getting pretty tired.

They quickly changed, Scarlett into Chris's shirt and a pair of her comfy short-shorts, and Chris into some comfortable shorts and no shirt.

The climbed into bed and curled up with each other, quickly falling fast asleep.

A/N: Hey guys! I am so sorry I haven't been updating, I have been really busy but I will try to update soon! These next few chapters will be about Chris and Scarlett on their vacation. Hope you guys enjoyed and have a great day!