/24/

The next morning, Scarlett woke up with her head on Chris's chest and his arms wrapped tightly around her waist.

She smiled to herself, because she always slept better with Chris.

Scarlett was glad that they had made up and they were sleeping in the same bed again. She didn't like being apart from him for too long.

Scarlett quietly slipped out of his arms and out of the bed. She decided to let him sleep longer since he was pretty tired the night before.

She grabbed one of his hoodies and put it on as she headed downstairs to make some breakfast.

Dodger followed her downstairs and settled down on the floor of the kitchen as Scarlett began making food.

Vance came downstairs a few minutes later and sat down at the kitchen island as Scarlett cooked.

"Hey buddy, how did you sleep?" Scarlett asked, looking up at him.

"Great, thanks!" Vance said, happily. "I'm glad that you and dad are back. I missed you guys."

"Aww, I missed you too." Scarlett said, walking over to him. She kissed the top of his head, and ruffled his hair.

"Moomm!" Vance groaned as he tried to dodge her. Scarlett rolled her eyes and smiled as she walked back to the other side of the kitchen island.

A few minutes later, Chris came downstairs, with his sweatpants and t-shirt on.

"Good morning Scarlett! Morning Vance!" Chris said, happily as he walked into the kitchen.

"Hey dad!" Vance said, cheerfully.

"Hi honey!" Scarlett replied. Chris walked over to her and pulled her into a kiss, and Scarlett smiled into his lips.

As they pulled away, Chris moved so that her back was pressed against his chest as his arms wrapped around her waist.

Scarlett smiled and leaned into his touch.

She was making scrambled eggs and French toast, and a few minutes later it was finished.

Chris got out plates and cups for all of them and they all served themselves some breakfast. Each of them filled up their cups and went to sit at the table.

Vance also got Dodger's dog food for him and put his bowl down, then he went to sit down and join his parents.

"Mmm this is really good babe!" Chris said, as he took a bite. Vance nodded in agreement.

"Great! I'm glad you two like it!" Scarlett said, happily, as she dug into more of her food.

After breakfast, Chris and Scarlett decided to take Dodger on a walk together.

Scarlett grabbed his leash, and a sweatshirt while Chris grabbed his phone and a hat.

They walked out hand in hand, just enjoying each other's presence.

A few minutes later Chris said, "I'm still really sorry about our fight. I still feel really bad and guilty." He was looking down, in embarrassment. 

"Chris I already told you I forgive you! You don't need to be so hard on yourself sweetheart!" Scarlett said.

They stopped walking for a minute and Scarlett gently placed one hand on Chris's face, caressing it softly.

"Honey, I don't want you stressing about this. I already forgive you."

"I know, but I still feel like a total jerk for getting angry at you." Chris said.

Scarlett leaned up and kissed him.

"I love you. And I forgive you. We're gonna have some fights once in a while but it doesn't mean that I don't love you anymore. You apologized and I forgave you. We're okay!" Scarlett said.

Chris nodded and smiled a bit.

"Yeah, we're good." He said. He leaned down to kiss her again. Scarlett smiled into the kiss, and a few seconds later the two of them pulled away, smiling at each other, their eyes filled with love.

Chris put his arm around Scarlett's shoulders and she leaned in closer to him. 

Later, after the two of them had returned home from their walk, Dodger went to lay down on his doggy bed and Chris and Scarlett went over and sat on the couch.

Vance came downstairs from his room and the three of them settled in to watch a movie together.

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I apologize for any typos! Feel free to comment any ideas you have for the story since I always appreciate that. Anyways, I hope you all are having a great day and I will try to update soon!