/7/

The visit to Chris' parents house was short, but still enjoyable. After the first night, Scarlett's nerves went away, and they all had a great time. When it was time to leave, they were all sad, but Mr. and Mrs. Evans said that they would fly out to LA to visit them sometime. Scarlett and Chris were both very happy that his parents were so supportive of their relationship.

On the plane ride back, Vance was watching something on Netflix, while Chris and Scarlett talked. 

"Hey Chris, can I ask you something?" Scarlett said, leaning her head on his shoulder. 

"Sure! What's up?" Chris responded, putting his arm around her. 

"Do you really love me, Chris? Because some of my exes only dated me because of the fame or popularity, not because they actually cared about me." 

Chris smiled and said, "Of course I really love you. You are the most perfect human being ever and I can't tell you how much I care about you. I love you so much. I mean, I would die for you, Scarlett." 

Scarlett looked at him and said, "Really?" Chris nodded and Scarlett smiled and whispered, "Thanks, Chris."

A few hours later, after they had landed, and unpacked their stuff, Chris and Scarlett were listening to some music. Chris started playing the song Perfect by Ed Sheeran. 

He stood up and held his hand out and asked, "Scarlett, do you want to dance?" held

"Of course I do Chris!" she said happily. Scarlett wrapped her arms around Chris and laid her head on his chest. Chris had his arms around Scarlett and they swayed gently with the music. 

"Hey, Chris?" Scarlett said, quietly. 

"Yeah?" He responded softly. 

"I just want you to know that everything that you said earlier, you know, about how much you love me, means a lot to me. No one had ever treated me like you do. You are amazing and I love you Chris." Scarlett said. 

Chris pulled her closer to him and replied, "I love you too, Scar. And I promise, I meant everything that I said."

That night the two of them went out to dinner and had a great time. Chris had taken Scarlett to her favorite restaurant and after that they went and got ice cream. It was a fun night for them.

A/N: Sorry this chapter was so short! I'll make a longer one soon!