/8/

~ A Few Months Later ~

Today was Chris and Scarlett's six month anniversary and Chris was determined to do something special for Scarlett. Vance was having a sleepover at his friend's house so they had the house to themselves. 

Scarlett was excited because she knew that Chris was going to do something special for them, and he was probably going to make her feel like a queen. That evening, when Scarlett was getting ready to go to dinner Chris came into their room. 

"You are looking handsome as always." Scarlett said as she smiled at him.

"You look amazing Scar. Like actually. Wow." Chris said as he looked at Scarlett's outfit. 

She blushed and replied, "I don't look that good Chris." 

"Yes. You do. You are amazing and beautiful and I love you so much." Chris said sincerely as he walked over to Scarlett to kiss her forehead. Scarlett smiled and the two of them walked out the door.

Chris had his arm around her waist and he held her close. They got into the car and Chris drove them to a special spot where everything was set up and ready. It was a small area with a table and two chairs. It had a nice beach view and you could see for miles in every direction. Chris has made Scarlett's favorite pasta and he set up the table with their food.

When they were eating, Chris decided to ask Scarlett a question. 

"Hey Scarlett. I was wondering if I could talk to you about something." Chris said looking at her.

"Sure, what's up?" She said looking up at him.

"Well, it's about Vance. I know that you are like a mom to him, and he loves you, so I was wondering if you wanted to adopt him. Like as your son." Chris said smiling.

"Chris I would love to do that. I love Vance and it he wants this, than so do I." Scarlett replied happily. 

"Great! I have the papers so you can sign them and send them in tomorrow." Chris said. He was smiling and his blue eyes were lit up with happiness. 

When the couple was done with dinner, they went and got ice cream, which they ate in the car. When t hey got back to their house, Chris unlocked the door and led Scarlett inside. 

"Hey Scar? I want you to know that you are the best thing in my life, and I love you so much." Chris said looking into Scarlett's eyes. She smiled and leaned in to kiss him. 

The kiss was slow at first but then it got deeper and more passionate. Scarlett's hands were in Chris's hair and he lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Chris carried her towards their bedroom, still kissing each other, and closed the door. They had a great night together and it was a good six month anniversary.