/20/

When the couple woke up the next morning, they were both very excited to start the day.

Scarlett got in the shower while Chris drove to the store to get some food for their house. When he returned, he began to cook up breakfast for the two of them.

Scarlett sat down at the island in the kitchen and said, "Wow. It feels weird without Vance and Dodger. It's too quiet around here!"

Chris laughed and Scarlett did too.

"Yeah it is pretty quiet." Chris said.

Once breakfast was finished they both changed into their swimsuits and walked to the beach.

Scarlett laid out the towels and said, "Okay, sunscreen time!"

Chris rolled his eyes and said, "Yes mother."

"Don't mock me Evans! Would you rather get sunburned?" Scarlett asked, with her hands on her hips.

Chris shook his head no and put on some sunscreen. He helped Scarlett put sunscreen on her back and she helped him too.

Once they were finished, Scarlett laid down on her towel with her sunglasses on while Chris started heading for the water.

"Aren't you gonna swim, Scar?" Chris asked.

Scarlett shrugged and said, "Maybe later."

"Oh come on! Please?!" Chris begged. She shook her head.

"Fine. I guess there's only one thing left to do." Chris said. Scarlett looked confused.

Suddenly Chris took off her sunglasses, scooped her up bridal style and started walking towards the water.

Scarlett sighed and said, "I guess there's no saying no to you." She cuddled up closer to his chest and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Chris smiled and continued walking into the water.

Once the water was about chest deep for Chris, he stopped walking.

Scarlett still had her arms wrapped around his neck, and her legs wrapped around his waist.

Chris stared at her and said, "God, you are so beautiful."

Scarlett blushed and replied, "I guess you're okay looking too."

He smiled at her, and kissed her softly. 

They stayed in the water for a while, and then got out, and laid on their towels for a while.

"I'm getting hungry." Scarlett said.

"Yeah, me too. Let's go get some lunch!" Chris replied. They packed up their things and started walking back to the house.

They got changed out of their swimsuits and called an Uber to come pick them up.

They went to a small sandwich shop that was in town, and got sandwiches, chips, and drinks.

They sat down at a small table outside and dug into their food.

"Hey, there's this cool little hike where you walk up to a lookout point, with a really good view close by here. Do you wanna check it out?" Chris asked, looking up at Scarlett.

Scarlett smiled and said, "Sure! That sounds like fun! Plus, it's Hawaii, so there's no way it could be a bad view."

Chris laughed slightly and said, "Yeah that's true. But I've also got a pretty good view right now."

Scarlett blushed, slightly, and rolled her eyes, "I love you, Chris."

"I love you too, Scarlett." Chris said, softly.

Once they finished their lunch, they went to the hike and started walking.

Chris wrapped his arm around Scarlett as they continued up to the lookout point.

When they got to the top, Scarlett looked around in awe, as Chris wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Chris it's so pretty! This view is incredible!" Scarlett said, as she looked around.

"Yeah it is." Chris said, as he looked at the view and the ocean around them.

"Thank you so much for taking me on this trip, Chris. I've been really wanting to go on vacation with you, and this has been amazing, and it's only the first day!" Scarlett said, happily.

Chris kissed her cheek and said, "I'm glad your having fun! I knew this was something you had been wanting to do, and I happy that we're here, getting to spend more time together."

Later that night, they went to a small restaurant for dinner, and they walked to a little ice cream place for dessert.

Since the house they were renting had a pool, Chris and Scarlett deciding to go for an evening swim together before going to bed.

Scarlett tried to push Chris in, but he grabbed her hand, so she fell in with him.

She came up to the surface with a smile, laughing, and Chris was laughing with her too.

Scarlett swam to him and climbed on his back for a piggyback ride.

She lay her head on his shoulder, and he held onto her legs.

After a little while of swimming, the two of them got dried off and showered.

They climbed into bed together, Scarlett laying on Chris's chest, as his arms wrapped around her waist, protectively.

They both fell asleep, happily.

A/N: Hey guys! I recently changed the cover for this book, so I hope you guys like it. Comment any ideas you guys have for this story down below! Anyways, hope you enjoyed and have a great week!