/15/

Warning: Mature content (Sexual content, language)

PS: To anyone who asked for a sexual chapter, I apologize if it is really, really bad and really really cringey

Chris carried Scarlett up the stairs and into their bedroom. Their tongues battled each other and Scarlett's hands tousled Chris's hair.

When they got to their room, Chris gently placed Scarlett onto their bed and she took off his shirt. 

She ran her hands over his perfectly toned back, as he lifted her shirt over her head.

"Mm, I love you so much baby." Chris said, between their kisses.

"I love you too." Scarlett replied.

She was now unzipping his shorts, very, very slowly.

"God, your such a tease." Chris said.

His dick was getting hard, and Scarlett could feel it. 

Finally, she pulled down his shorts, leaving him in just his boxers.

Chris unbuttoned Scarlett's short-shorts and pulled them off of her legs.

He began kissing her jaw, moving down to her neck, and slowly making his way down to her stomach, showering her with kisses.

Scarlett unhooked her bra and slowly removed it.

Chris showered her with kisses everywhere on her body, and he found the spots that would make her moan.

"Ohh, babe." She moaned. He smirked and continued to kiss her.

She slowly pulled down his boxers revealing his very large and very hard dick.

He smirked at her and pulled down her panties as he continued to kiss her neck and jawline.

He slowly thrust his dick inside of her and began thrusting it back and forth, faster and faster.

"Ohhh, Chris!" Scarlett cried out loudly. Her moans were very loud and Chris thought it was the most beautiful sound in the world.

Chris yelled, and Scarlett continued to scream with pleasure.

He continued to thrust faster and faster, making both of them moan and yell louder and louder.

Chris was above Scarlett so he began to kiss her neck and her cheek, finally moving back up to kiss her lips.

Scarlett's nails dug more and more into Chris's back and shoulder blades, the faster and harder he went.

"Oh fuck, babe!" He yelled. She moaned even louder this time.

He took one of his hands and used it to caress her breast, and the other to caress her face.

They went for a while until suddenly, Chris said, "Oh fuck, baby, I'm close!"

"Don't stop babe! God you're so hot." Scarlett cried, as her nails gripped his back even harder.

He sped up a little until they both moaned out in pleasure.

He came inside of her and their bodies shook with pleasure. He slowly removed his dick from inside of her, and laid down next to her.

Both Chris and Scarlett were out of breath and panting.

"That was the best sex I've ever had." Scarlett said, as she turned on her side to face Chris.

"Yeah. But any sex I have with you is the best sex ever." Chris said, smirking.

"God you're so cheesy!" Scarlett replied. She hid her face in his chest. He laughed and kissed her forehead.

"Why don't we take a bath together and get cleaned up." Chris said. Scarlett nodded and he picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bathroom.

He turned the hot water on and once the tub was full, the two got in.

Scarlett sat in-between Chris's legs and he played with her hair, and massaged her back and shoulders.

It was a very intimate afternoon, and they both enjoyed each other's company very much. 

A/N: Well, you guys asked for it so I gave it to you! Sorry it was a short chapter. I'm trying to write longer ones. Anyways, hope you all enjoyed, have a great day, and stay safe!