/2/

It was getting late and Scarlett was tired and so was Chris. 

"Hey Chris?" Scarlett said. 

"Yeah?" Chris said looking up from his phone. 

"I was wondering if I could borrow one of your t-shirts to sleep in." Scarlett replied.

"Yeah! Of course!" Chris said getting her one of his t-shirts and a pair of sweatpants. 

"Thanks, Chris." Scarlett said. Chris nodded and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Scarlett changed into the clothes in the bathroom, then walked out and looked over at Chris. 

"Well I'll see you in the morning!" She said walking towards the door. Chris looked at her confused. 

"Where are you going?" He said. 

"To the guest bedroom." Scarlett said pointing down the hall. 

"No." Chris said shaking his head. "You're staying with me." 

Scarlett blushed and said, "Are you sure, Chris?" 

"Of course I'm sure! Now come over here I want to kiss you." Chris said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her into their bed.

Later that night Chris woke up but he was only half awake. He rolled over to hold Scarlett but all he found was a pillow. Chris suddenly heard crying but it was very quiet. He got out of bed and saw her huddled up in a corner. 

Chris walked over to her and said softly, "Hey, Scarlett, what's wrong?" 

"It was just a stupid nightmare." she said, still crying. 

"Hey, hey, it's okay. I'm here. I'll protect you." Chris whispered as Scarlett buried her head into his chest. Once they were both back in bed, Scarlett lay her head and her hands on top of Chris's chest and Chris's arms wrapped around Scarlett protectively and they both slept peacefully for the rest of the night.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry that this is really short and I haven't been active recently. I have been very busy so thank you guys for being so supportive of this! Hope you have a great day!