/3/

(Vance is pictured above. Just imagine him a little bit younger looking)

Chris woke up and saw Scarlett looking at him. 

"Morning, beautiful!" Chris said kissing her cheek. 

Scarlett blushed and said, "Chris! Stop!" 

"What, am I not allowed to call my girlfriend pretty?" Chris said jokingly. Scarlett smiled and snuggled into his chest as Chris wrapped his arms around her. 

"I don't wanna get up, Chris." Scarlett said looking up at him. 

"Well, we can stay here for as long as you want Scar." Chris said, pulling her closer to him. 

"Good." Scarlett said smiling. 

"But eventually Vance will start to starve because he can't cook to save his life, so that might be a slight problem." Chris said smiling and Scarlett laughed a little which made Chris's heart leap. 

"I love it when you laugh Scar. Your whole face just lights up and you make everyone around you instantly happier." Chris said honestly.

Scarlett blushed and said, "You know that I'm laughing because of you." Chris smiled and Scarlett, who was still in Chris's t-shirt and sweatpants, got out of bed and walked out of their room and into the kitchen with Chris behind her. 

Vance was at the table doing something on his laptop and Scarlett went over to the kitchen to make some pancakes but Chris came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and started kissing her neck. 

"Chris!" Scarlett said laughing a little. 

"You go relax Scar, I'll make breakfast." Chris said. 

"Fine." Scarlett said as she went over to talk to Vance. 

After breakfast the trio relaxed at their house and they decided to go to the beach that evening. It was very quiet and few people were around, but it had good waves so Vance was able to surf while Chris and Scarlett cuddled and walked along the beach. All in all, it was a pretty good day.

Instagram:

Scarlett_Johansson: Spent the day with my favorite person at my favorite place!

Liked by: Chris_Evans, VanceEvans, RobertDowneyJr, Jeremy.Renner, Chris.Hemsworth, and 2.1 million others

Comments:

User1: OMG! Who is the mystery man?

User2: Is it Chris Evans?!

RobertDowneyJr: Is it you Chris because if it is I'm watching you!😡👀

Chris_Evans@RobertDowneyJr: 😱LOL! But maybe it is, maybe it isn't. 

User3: Yesss! Evansson!

Chris.Hemsworth: This man better treat you right Scarlett, otherwise me and my army will come after him!

VanceEvans: Sunset surfing go pro shot!

Liked by: Scarlett_Johansson, Chris_Evans, TomHolland, and 1.3 million others

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you are doing good. I know that this chapter was short but I have been busy and haven't been able to post in a while. Please leave your ideas and thoughts on the comments and vote on this story. Thanks guys!