Cap 5

Rosè pov

The week was at a good ending. Just one time Jisoo decorate my locker but nothing serious. We continue to glare at each other.

I have to say that Jisoo look really bad, she seems in pain,but I don't think I was the reason. I just punch her 3, not too strong even. But she look really a lot in pain sometimes.
It's not like I care is just an observation.

___________

Ah finally today I can sleep,it's Sunday.

I stayed in bed until lunch time

"oh finally you up" my dad said when I sat down at the table

"oh dear you are the same, you just got down 10 minutes ago" replied my mum. We burst in laugh. We are a lazy family, I know.

"so what are you doing today princess?" ask me dad

"I don't know, maybe a run in the park to keep exercise"

"sure darling, not too late" I hummed as response. After we continue the lunch with various talk.
They keep asking me about school. Yes, they know there is someone who bored me but nothing more. So I lie saying it is okay.
After I offer to clean all, my parents went to the couch to watch the TV.
Finished my work I also laid down with them and we watch films of their time.

At 5 I decide to go out for a little run in the park.

"be careful on the way back sweetie" warn me mum

"bye. I will be back in an hour"

Run is my way to free my mind for a little bit and to take care of my body. I eat a lot so I need a lot of exercise .

After 30 minutes I was exhausted and I stop in a bench under the cherry tree.

I closed my eyes to enjoy the wind, when I hear someone scream. I shut them(eyes) open only to see 2 children chasing each other while laughing.
I watch them and I remember that time were all was easy and I was running with Lisa and the others girls in this same park.

They were really cute. One boy and one girl. They look like twins. How adorable. I giggle when I see they were rolling on the ground.

Then other 2 figured appear in the picture. Both girls and they were also laughing at the children. How a perfect family. I imagine the 2 girls are dating for the fact that they seem really a couple.
They were both with long brown hair and I have to say that their body where just like a sexy bomb. For the fact that they were wearing skirt and top I could see a lot of it.

I was staring at them when one of them look in my direction. We were distant so I couldn't see really well her face, but she has something similar to me. I think I met her before.
I was going to walk to them but they were already gone.

I shrugged it off and return at home

'where did I see her?'