Cap 10

At 5pm I return home. When I arrived my parents were already gone. I just feel a little lonely without they're greeting.
I went to the kitchen and I find some food already prepared. I teke it with me in the couch and I watch serie TV of when I was child

At 9 I went to sleep because tomorrow I have school and I don't have my parents to wake me up so I need to wake before the usual

In the moment I laid my head in the pillow I fall asleep.

_____

I wake up and I went in the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

When I was putting my cereal in the bowl I feel two hands in my waist and someone back hugging me.
Who the heck is that?!!

"good morning baby" that voice I already hear it "babe? Hey Rosie what's wrong?" no it can't be

Silent. I was paralized. Then she move my body to face her. I wide my eyes.
The fuck! Why was Jisoo in my house, in my shirt and why was she calling me 'baby'?

She cups my face and she lean forward. I have my eyes wide twice more when I feel something soft touch my lips. At first I didn't want to respond but then I start moving myself. It was a kiss soft and full with emotions. I never feel this before.

She start to depend the kiss moving my head near with her hands on my neck. I placed mine in her waist and pull her closer so there was no space between us. A part of me is saying that is wrong, the other say that I love it and I need more.

I shut up my though and I pick her up. She put her legs around my waist and I put my hands in her butt to support. I then move to the table without breaking the kiss I laid her down.

I start to tempest her jawline, then the neck with kiss and hickeys. She was moaning a I was more turn on.

I start to take off her shirt and then I stop. All over the body there were bruises. I touch them and blood start to go down her stomach. I panic and take her shirt to stop the blood.

She was losing streght and she wasn't breathing regularly .

"hey hey look at me. You need to resist, all is gonna be OK?" I try to take her wake

"it's a-ll yo-u-r f--aul-t. W-hy d--id y---ou do i--t? A-m i t--ha--t b-ad?"

"what? What did I do? I don't hate you, please stay with me!" I cry out
"Jisoo, Jisoo, wake up, come one" I cry harder when she close her eyes

"please don't leave, I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I don't hate you, please don't leave me! Come on don't leave me" I shake her, but nothing. She was still

"JISOO NO NO N---"

"NOOOOOOOOO" I wake up in my bed with all sweat in my face. I look at my hands and they were fine, no blood.
I run downstairs, no one. In the room, no one. In the bathroom, no one.
It was a nightmare. But why did I dream about her? Why was my fault?

I look at the clock and it is 6, is better take a shower.
Under the water I couldn't think of anything else. Jisoo and her words

After 30 minutes I go down to make breakfast. I prepare some pancakes and my lunch. End.

Then I took the keys and when I was going out I turn and I notice that there wasn't anyone who would have wish me a great day or greet in the evening. It's just the second day and I already miss them.

Today I decide I will use my car because I need to go to the grocery after school.

I arrive at school at 7:35