Cap 13

Jisoo pov (I will try to make more as possible)

I hate her.

I hate her.

I hate her.

She treat me as her slave.

Do this, do that.

I'm tired of this bullshit. I would like to fought back but I can't. She would just threat me again with the video.

Today she asks me to accompany her for a run! I HATE RUN! I would rather clean her house than run.

But I can't do nothing. Just do as told

We were at the park and was already 1 hours we were running. I though I could have die if I didn't stop. I keep praying to stop and lord please me.

At first when I see Rosè stop I take the chance to take a breathe. But when I saw her in the ground screaming and crying I couldn't hold back.
I run to her to check what happened. She just sprain her wrist.

I take and handkerchief and I tie it on the arm so she couldn't move and the pain wouldn't be too much. I know what to do because it happen already to one of them so I just have the knowledge to do it.

I was actually really worried about her. I'm not a cold heart person. Just to people who I don't care about.

I start to care about her in the last week. She keep asking me to accompany her every where. And when we were out she treat me not as a slave but someone like if we were  friends. Yeah sure she let me carry all and she order me to do stuff, but she also try to create an atmosphere not too much awards. She always buy me food whenever she buys hers.

I never show my real self to her, after all I can't trust her, even if sometimes she is humble and all.

Return to the park, she continue to cry as a child and I couldn't think of anything else than hug her.

I rub her back while saying it is all okay and she will be fine.

After a while she stops sobbing but she didn't leave my hold. We stay like this for a little. There was no reason but no of the both of us wants to leave. It was comfortable as if we are used to it.

I start to feel my cheeks heating up and to prevent anything to happen I stand up. I help her too and both of us decide to return home.

I have work today so instead of going home I went to 2YN.

"oh look who is early" explain someone when I enter

"shut up ostrich" I glare at her.

She is Jeongyeon, one of my friends. She and her wife, Nayeon, own the club. For this the club is named 2YN because all of us call them the 2yeon couple.

We know each other from childhood. And when I need help they always offer a hand to me. It's that why I work here. Even if it's not a work I like I need money. At first they refuse to accept me, but after a while they said it was ok but I could have done it just in the vip room because is safer then outside.

The paid is more than fine. I know it's more than what is supposed to be but they give me more because they know my needs.

As always I chit chat with Jeongyeon for a while and I tell her to thank Nayeon for taking the turn tonight and she said it's fine

I went to the room. I change dress and put on some make up. At the moment I've finished jennie enter the room

"so how was today?"