Cap 17

Rosè pov

Today is the third day Jisoo is here. And slowly I'm recovering.

The bruises on my body are still visible but they didn't hurt that much.

Emotionally I still have some break down. In happen usually during the evening, before going to sleep.

Until now I stay closed up in the house afraid to go out and meet other people. I didn't have any interaction via internet. No social. No messages. No call. I'm totally disconnected. The only person I talk now is Jisoo.

She is the only one I want now to be with. She never judge me or use disrespectuful words.

She always have patience to calm me down during the night.

She prepare me all good meals to eat when I'm hungry.

She help me to treat the bruise.

She never complain.

She give me hope.

She stay by my side and thanks to her I'm recovering faster.

I hate myself every time more. I shouldn't have judge her before. She is caring and humble.

With time she is showing herself more. She starts to laugh more or making stupid jokes only she understand.

I discover she can sing. She does it under the shower or when I'm 'sleeping'.

Even if sometimes is like she remember something and she turn serious, I feel she is slowly opening with me. Not at all, but it is a start.

Today there is no differences.

I wake up with Jisoo making breakfast. After eat it she help me with the clothes and she treat the bruises with ice and some cream.

Then we went down and e choose a film to watch. We eat snacks during it so we don't need lunch today.

Now we are chilling watching wathever is on TV.

Her phone squeal and she answer right away. She excuse herself and went out as in rush.

What's happening?

I follow her in the patio and try to listen to the conversation she was having.

"how are they?" she ask. (They? Who are they?) "ok. I will try to come here to check on them....... Yes sure no problems.........Thanks you and the others to take care of them. Oh.. she is better.........No she doesn't know....... I don't think I will ever tell her...... I know, but you know my situation, no insicts please........ I don't want to let others know Jendeukie, you know what will----" I was listening when I push a little the plant where I was beyond and it falls. Crap.

" rosè is that you?" she asks

" humm. Ye-s " I stutter a little

" I will call you after bye."she close the call and she walk to me "do you hear what I was saying? "

I nod." I know I'm not in the place to say it, but, if you have problem you can tell me. I can try to help. After all it's the least I can do "

" sorry but it's better if you are out of this" I was hurt but maintain my smile

"can I at least ask a questions ?"

"yes sure"

"who are they? You always say 'they' but never say who they're or their names." I ask out of curiosity.

"hum-mm. Th-they are m-y....... pets. Yes my pets. I ask Jennie and my friends to take care of them while I was here" she explain but here eyes where telling something else. I didn't push it because if she doesn't trust me enough I can constrict her. But I can let her understand she can trust me.

I will rebuild myself for her.

_______
Jisoo pov

It's some days I'm here and it's not bad.

She is fine as company and I'm letting myself more free.

She is better and I know that I will need to go away before I expect.

I'm keeping in touch with my gang through chats. They all know what happens because I need to tell them to let them understand the situation. Of course they understand and they are now helping me with 'them'.

Usually we just chat but today Jennie called me.

"jischu when are you planning to return?" she asks

"I don't know. Something happen? How are they?"

"they are fine. They just complain they miss you a lot. Can you maybe come here to pass some hours with them?"

"ok, I will try to come there to check on them" I actually miss them a lot so it won't be a problem

"perfect. Can we maybe then have a talk with all the others? We need to organize and figure out things."

"yes sure no problem"

"ok perfect i will call all here after then. How is Rosè?"

"Oh.. she is better"

"does she suspect something about you knowing how to treat her?"

"No she doesn't know"

"are you planning on telling her what happened?"

"I don't think I will ever tell her"

"you know if you do something wrong she will suspect. Maybe is better if you tell her before anything happens"

"I know, but you know my situation, no insicts please"

"again with your plan? Do you really want to escape? Don't you want to give her a chance? Not a the people are the same"

"I don't want to let others know Jendeukie, you know what will----" I was cut off with a loud sound.

Fuck

It was Rosè.

I didn't want to be too rude but I was afraid she could discover.

When she asked me who are they I freak out. Fortunately I'm intelingent enough to think of an excuse.

It's not necessary she needs to know who they really are.

It will make thinks more complicated than now.

Nobody needs to know I have......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..... two beautiful children