Cap 9

God how much I hate hangover. I wake up with more pain than I though. I wasn't that drunk yesterday.

I took the bathrobe and take a hot shower until some pain was gone.

It was already 11 am. The others should be here.

I went in the kitchen to find nothing.
I open all the shelves to find something to eat. Fortunately Wendy also like to eat so there is always something.

I laid in the sofa and I watch some films while waiting for the others.

It was already 1 pm so I decide to wake them up.

WTF! there is just Wendy and her company..... The others??! I start to panic. Weren't they here yesterday night.? Where are they? Oh God

"YAAAAAA! WENDY-AH!"

she fell of the bed and groan

"what? Aish my head is killing me."

I didn't care if she was naked in a bedroom with someone, our friends are missing!

"THE FUCK THE OTHERS ARE? WEREN'T THEY WITH YOU? WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN?ARGHHH"

" slow down chipmunk. Yesterday they have company. Their went to their house. They also write something in the group. Now get out of here! And prepare me a hangover soup!!!!"

I rush to the guest room and took my phone to controlled. It was true all have warn they will go somewhere else to sleep.
I suppose I was the only one not to have fun with someone yesterday.

There was the app of gallery open. Why? Did I take video last evening? I don't remember nothing

I open the video.
I have my second heart attack of today, great.

I HAVE A FUCKING VIDEO OF JISOO FUCKING KIM WHO DO A STRIP DANCE!!

I was motionless I couldn't move my sigh away. I was watching every move she makes. She was so smooth and so sexy. Sexy? What are you thinking Rosè? You hate her, remember.

At the end of the video I was in doubt about cancel it or not.
I prefer not because I can use it to blackmail her and I like watch it.

'now the game start Kim'

Evene if during the last week she became 'good', I'm not going to forgive all the times she took fun of me and my friends.

Now she wakes up the evil inside me and I'm not going to stop.