Cap 12

Rosè pov

'Today she will start to regret' I said to myself when I enter school.

When was time for lunch I saw her in the corner of the canteen, so why not play a bit with her?

I call her and ask her to take me pasta for lunch. I was watching her from distant. She was clenching her fist but she does what I ask her.
After 5 minutes she arrive at my table and gives me the plate. Of course I thank her and she scoff. How funny.

My friends weren't arrived yet so I asked her. They don't need to know.

_____

2 weeks were already pass as jisoo became my 'slave'.

I actually try to be the more cruel, even if sometimes I try to be nice, because I want her to beg me to stop.
But she just endure everything.
I give her my shoes to clean. I went to shopping and I let her carry all the bags. Also I let her ran from the market to the school under the rain to take me some snacks.
She didn't flinch. Not even a little bit. She is indeed a strong woman

But more times pass I'm understanding she is not that bad. And maybe I'm doing wrong.

Yesterday for examples I took her with me to run. We were already running from 1 hour, she seems tired but she just continue. When I was checking on her I trip and fell on the ground.
I sprain my wrist and I start to scream. I never broke anything in my body and it was really painful.
She came to me and start to check my wrist. She, then, explain that it's nothing broken just sprain a little. She took out and handkerchief and tied it up my arm so I couldn't move it.

I was just crying a lot and I didn't stop until she hug me. She pat my back and comforted me saying it is going to be ok.
I calm down and I realized our position. Jisoo was hugging me!! I start to feel something different and when she stood up I just know I wanted more.

She help me to stand up as well and then both of us return to their home.

I don't know what was that feeling but I don't want to let it grew bigger. I can't. It's just a big NO. There is no way it could happen.

At the moment I'm in my bed listening to some music and drawing.
I just draw whatever comes to my mind.

After 10 minutes I stopped myself to go to the bathroom. And when I return to restart drawing my pencil fall down.

What the heck is happening to me?

I just draw a big heart with two letter in.        K. J.

Stop it now Rosè. It's a big no. You hate her. You don't like her. You are just using her. You hat--

"NO NO NO. I don't hate her. I--I--I don't know" I said loud. It's so frustrating.

I close the paper and put it in the desk.
I go to the bed and I fall asleep

______

As it already happen again, I dream about me and Jisoo. It was different.
We were in the park talking to each other. All was quiet normal until she leaned forward and we kiss again but it was more passionate. And then another figure all in black appear. He took Jisoo away and start to beating her up. I try to do something but I couldn't move. I just could watch her while crying.

After a while the figure was gone and I stand up and run to her.
As last time I call her but she never wake up. But the strange things is that after her soul stand up and walk out the park. I follow her until I arrived at a building. From it arrived the soul of 2 children and when all of 3 were near they disappear.
I call, scream her name but she never answer.

I then wake up with sweat all over the body.
It happen already 5 times in 3 weeks.
I don't want to seems crazy but I think it's a sigh.

Maybe I really should stop blackmailed her?