Cap 16

Jisoo pov

During the night Rosè starts to cry and scream 3 times . For sure she was dreaming of what just happened.

I comfort her every time rubbing her back and reassuring her is all okay and nothing will happen.

The last time she wakes was at about 6 and after that I couldn't fall asleep again.

I was tired but a thought pass through my mind 'what will happened if she wakes up and find me in her bed?' I know is stupid but she could imagine that all happened yesterday was a nightmare and she will be shocked to see me. So I stayed up.

My gaze fall on her. Wrong move I could say. Because, after I examine her, again, I understand it will be hard to forget about this feeling I have for her.

At 7 she was sleeping peaceful and I was in doubt to wake her because today we should have school.

After an analysis of the situation I decide today we won't go to school.

She have bruise all over her body and she had just have a trauma. And otherwise I'm too tired.

I call Jennie to warn her of my absence.

"Jendeukie I won't come to school today"

"oh good morning also to you Jichu. Why?" she asks

"I'm tired" I answer quickly

"ohhhh~ whyyyy? ~ what did you two do? ~" I could imagine her having a stupid smirk in her face

"yah! Pervert!"

"na?! I'm not!"

"yes you are Ruby Jane !!!"

"ok ok sorry. But what was yesterday? Was it a prank?"

"it's kind of long story" I said doubting about telling her about what really happened

"I have time Jichu. You can trust me if that's what is stopping you" she assure

"I know, I know. But I don't know if rosè want others to know"

"I won't tell to nobody I swear!" she says

"OK but if I know you tell to someone I'm going to kill you!" I warn her "so yesterday was really something serious..... When I came here there were screams and cries you could hear all over the house. I went upstairs to check and when I enter the bedroom I see rosè being raped by a jerk. She has bruise all over her body."

"oh my God! I don't know what to say. That's just what happened to - - -"

"yes I know, no need to remind.
So I sleep with her here. She wakes 3 times screaming and crying and now she is sleeping peaceful. I will stay at her house to treat her hit. If it is the same she will need someone. I can't just go away and leave her alone"

"oh God. Take care of her ok?"

"yes I will. And I'm planning to stay here for some more. SOOOOO..... I will affid them to you and to the others for this pass days. I will return home to check on them of course but I need to stay with Rosè until she will calm down. "

"yes of course no problem...... if may I ask, why do you want to take care of her that much? Her friends can do it, you know"

"yes but I feel I need to stay by her side"

"ummmmm it's not like you have a crush on her, right?"

"NO! I mean what are you talking about....." I say try to be more true as possible so she won't suspect nothing