Cap 23

Jisoo pov

I pass the rest of the day playing with my kids, at 4 arrived the nanny so I could go to change clothes.

I called Lisa to ask her where should I go and she said place to eat or aquarium. So I opted for the food.

As I walk to Rosè house I though someone was following me, but I was scared to check so I continue down the road.

When I arrived at the door, my heart race from the nervousness. Rosie is the first girl I take out. It passed a long time from the last time and it was a blind date with a man. My friends say I need a love life so they set up things for me. Not because I didn't try to find someone, just i didn't find the right person.

I ring the bell and wait. I heard footsteps rushing down the stairs and some mumble . Maybe I'm not the only one nervous.

Rosie open the door and simultaneously also my mouth open.

"Rosè, you are gorgeous" I exclaim and she blushed "cute" I mumble and her face was redder.

"you too Chichu"

"hmm let's go" I grab her hand and lean her towards the bus.

"do you want to use the car? We can take mine" she suggests. It's a nice idea becuase it will be easier and than we could stay out more longer ;).

After we take the car I have to tell her the address even if I want it to be a surprise.

The drive was magiory quiet. I was driving and helding hers hand with one hand. At the red light I look at her figure and I am really lucky that my girl is such a beauty. My girl? Not yet. I planned to ask her tonight. I know I have a short time but I want to settle things so we can do more things together.

We talk about school and how our friends became couple.

"could you believe Jennie was the one to confess after their night?"

"I know. Lisa is so whipped. Also the others I think"

"do you know how it goes for Dahyun, Mina and Tzuyu? I couldn't reach them"

"hmm I think also them settle things. I see how angry their lovers were the other night" I figured out something "...... about the other night. What were you doing with Dahyun?" I say frowning my eyebrow at the though.

"what did I do with who?"

"don't you remember?" I ask

"no....."

"you were fucking Dahyun in the dance floor among a section of making out of Tzuyu and Mina" she wide eyes and mouth, just then to smirk.

"why do you sound a little mad? Perhaps..... were you jealous?"

"yes I was. You are mine." I confidently say and she was taken back "about that...... I was planning to ask you after but now that the argoment came up....."i take her hand in the table" Rosie, would you like to be my girlfriend? "

She was tearing and nodding consecutively" ye--yes"

Just to mock her I ask to repeat because I didn't hear well and I receive a death glare.

I pay for the dinner and propose a walk in the park and it was more than  accept.

We walk around the park until a bench where we seat for a while just listening to the wind.

She leans her head in my shoulder while gazing at the grass "you know some time ago I went in this park for a run and I seat right here" she point to the bench "I was relaxing and then I saw 2 little babies playing around while chasing each other. It remember me of my childhood "